Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a show of speed!

--
tapatalk

De'Anthony Thomas out of Crenshaw High. Was verbally committed to Southern Cal but changed to Oregon after all the issues S Cal had. Snoop Dogg gave him his nickname "The Black Mamba". Kid is electric.

My brother lives in Eugene so I am a Oregon fan. They have been talking about how to get him the ball more. A big time game changer.

I'm intrigued by Russell Wilson. I haven't seen him play much but saw an interview with him and he seemed to have his head on straight. One draft prospect website has him listed at only 5-11, 210 lbs. Is that accurate? He looks bigger than than...

I don't think he is bigger. He's a smaller Drew Brees.

According to Barry Alvarez.

Kevin

So...much...offense. This will be fun to watch.

That's about right. Saw him without pads in Raleigh a few times and last year at the bowl game in Orlando, he plays much bigger doesn't he.

--
tapatalk

Agreed, he does play bigger than that...

I don't think he is bigger. He's a smaller Drew Brees.

According to Barry Alvarez.

Kevin

Looks like as of now he is only ranked as the 8th to 10th QB to come off the board so there must be something scouts don't like about him.

Wow this is really going to be a high scoring game

Dammit! That could be a game changer right there.

Kevin

Looks like as of now he is only ranked as the 8th to 10th QB to come off the board so there must be something scouts don't like about him.

About half don't think he is an NFL QB (starter that is). Others think he could turn into something with work. It will be interesting to see if he moves up draft boards with decent workouts.

About half don't think he is an NFL QB (starter that is). Others think he could turn into something with work. It will be interesting to see if he moves up draft boards with decent workouts.

On that subject, what are scouts not liking about Monte Ball? I see mocks with him going in the third and this seems to be a weaker RB class.

Nice. A defensive score is a HUGE bonus.

Kevin

On that subject, what are scouts not liking about Monte Ball? I see mocks with him going in the third and this seems to be a weaker RB class.

I believe he should come back for his senior season.

Oregon is moving the ball. Badgers need to tighten up

I'll be surprised if the total score in this game is under 50.

Kevin

I'll be surprised if the total score in this game is under 50.

Kevin

What's on your menu for tonight's game?

There are two things really.
1. Speed is a concern as he has been clocked anywhere from 4.42 to 4.68 depending on who you talk to.
2. WI system skews his numbers by a large margin is the feeling of most scouts.

Large O-Line playing average defenses.

1. Speed is a concern as he has been clocked anywhere from 4.42 to 4.68 depending on who you talk to.

I thought that might be part of the reason. That offensive line looks big and strong...

It would be funny to see the Badger band come out and start beating up the OR band. That Badger band is always a little out of control. They invented band camp.

Kevin

College Gameday was talking about Ball earlier today, how he would be pretty good in a one-cut running system, like what the Texans run. I'm not saying he's going to the Texans, but he's definitely a guy that could do some good things in the NFL in the right system.

Rose Bowl is exactly the opposite of what the National Championship game will be.

Andrew Luck has quite the neck beard.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back