Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Team THP is lame!

hahaha, awesome post! I kind of want to rep you for that one. We really are. I'm still struggling trying to figure out how to respond to a vegan who's swing looks like a Mantis having a seizure, and to a Captain that literally couldn't get himself out of a paper sack.

But I have Jersey Nate. He's our leashed bulldog!

You guys are screwed. I just finished off a round that would have waxed every Hacker or Paradouchian without a doubt. Hell guys like SethO and Cookie would have quit the game after this kind of clinic, it would have left Chunky searching his bag for that Pepto before we reached the green on 1. Oh and you want to hear something funny? It's January...I still have 6 full months of prep work.

You guys are screwed. I just finished off a round that would have waxed every Hacker or Paradouchian without a doubt. Hell guys like SethO and Cookie would have quit the game after this kind of clinic, it would have left Chunky searching his bag for that Pepto before we reached the green on 1. Oh and you want to hear something funny? It's January...I still have 6 full months of prep work.

That's what I like to hear from a THPer. Good luck playing for second, guys.

The brotherhood has spoken and its always the truth.

I didn't know you could Jake straight a post. The first part was definitely way out in Left Field, but the very last part was dead on accurate.

hahaha, awesome post! I kind of want to rep you for that one. We really are. I'm still struggling trying to figure out how to respond to a vegan who's swing looks like a Mantis having a seizure, and to a Captain that literally couldn't get himself out of a paper sack.

But I have Jersey Nate. He's our leashed bulldog!

I thought it was funny. and it fit. I like the junior high retorts.

Wow I wish we had 6 months to prepare. What will be lame is the posts in 7 months saying how you don't know what the hell happened. You guys should prepare for that as well

I didn't know you could Jake straight a post. The first part was definitely way out in Left Field, but the very last part was dead on accurate.
Well I just got done and spoke to one of my teammates on the phone and they basically said the trash talk thread was exactly what it has been for the last month....lame on the parts of TH and TP so I figured I'd just reassure you all that I'm going to wreck dreams down there. I tried to compare what I would have done to you with the game I had today but I kept tearing up from the laughter I couldn't even post it. There's not big enough coat tails for you to ride if I'm playing like this buddy.

Wow I wish we had 6 months to prepare. What will be lame is the posts in 7 months saying how you don't know what the hell happened. You guys should prepare for that as well

Can you successfully get through 2-3 swing changes in 6 months?

No quit in my game. Glad you are still able to get out there.

Now deflate your head and ego before you hurt yourself!

Well I just got done and spoke to one of my teammates on the phone and they basically said the trash talk thread was exactly what it has been for the last month....lame on the parts of TH and TP so I figured I'd just reassure you all that I'm going to wreck dreams down there. I tried to compare what I would have done to you with the game I had today but I kept tearing up from the laughter I couldn't even post it. There's not big enough coat tails for you to ride if I'm playing like this buddy.

IT'S OK!!!!
I'm not afraid

What if he brings his football helmet?

Then I'm running for my life. You would too after the stories we heard

Most people would run for their lives if that happened, but the truth is...I like Mr. Nerfny and would never need to bring my football helmet to that match. I would bring my golf clubs though, which would do enough damage for what we're trying to accomplish.

Then I'm running for my life. You would too after the stories we heard

hahaha, you got that right!

Way to get out there and dominate today Jake! Scores like you shot today are just added bonuses this time of year buddy. Cookie and chunky don't want anything to do with you pal. Cookie wants me and chunky wants to go 0-fer his life against El Capitan. That Team hackers is up to something with their public call outs. I don't trust chunky as far as I can throw...............check that, I was pretty good at dwarf tossing back in the day.

hahaha, you got that right!

Way to get out there and dominate today Jake! Scores like you shot today are just added bonuses this time of year buddy. Cookie and chunky don't want anything to do with you pal. Cookie wants me and chunky wants to go 0-fer his life against El Capitan. That Team hackers is up to something with their public call outs. I don't trust chunky as far as I can throw...............check that, I was pretty good at dwarf tossing back in the day.

As I told my captain, I will gladly play anyone. Captain Chunky is the ultimate strategizer and will ensure that we are paired up correctly for victory.

Little known fact - Chunky was the state champion of RISK as a 14 year old boy.

Little known fact - Chunky was the state champion of RISK in the 14 year old division when he was 33

Way to go Chunky!

Yeah the public call outs is pretty lame though really. So far I have yet to see any of them call out anyone they legitimately have business standing on a golf course with. Obviously they're trying to puff up their chest and act tough by calling out people they know that even in their wildest dreams they can't beat. Everyone reads it and says "oh that's bold of him to call out "fill in the blank" but it's not bold because they have no shot of winning, it's more of a pansy move than not even calling someone out in the first place.

As I told my captain, I will gladly play anyone. Captain Chunky is the ultimate strategizer and will ensure that we are paired up correctly for victory.

Little known fact - Chunky was the state champion of RISK as a 14 year old boy.

I bet he was carried around in a pant pocket at 14. So cute, little chunky.

You guys are up to something. I can smell it from here.

Oh, nevermind, that's just that dhjkelly guy, he's underneath my desk doing his thang, you know?

Oh, nevermind, that's just that dhjkelly guy, he's underneath my desk doing his thang, you know?

bwahahahaha

LOL TC!

It's easy to call out somebody you have no business playing since the match won't happen.

LMAO....so wrong TC.

LOL TC!

It's easy to call out somebody you have no business playing since the match won't happen.

Softballs hawk, all these guys do is pitch softballs around this thread.

Back