Hyundai Tournament of Champions Thread (Spoilers)

Dark horse- Sean o' hair!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I'd like to see KJ Choi win. He seems like a very nice fellow.
I would like to see Choi win as well, always have liked him.

THis tournament has never had me too interested, but with fantasy golf that changes.

I have to go with old Bubba and he has some confidence that should help him this week.

I kind of like Gary Woodland this week

I like Woodland also. But I don't like that Randy Smith just kicked him to the curb. I would love to see Woodland get in with Butch

I have to go with old Bubba and he has some confidence that should help him this week.

I will use up my Bubba picks wayyyyy too early, he is my favorite pro.

My line up is set and it's full of winner's.

I love this golf course. I love the views, I love that guys hit like 350 yard bombs on it. But most of all, I'm excited that the PGA Tour is firing up again.

with such a small field, one of my guys will REALLY need to be out of the running for me to pull them off the bench.

I love this golf course. I love the views, I love that guys hit like 350 yard bombs on it. But most of all, I'm excited that the PGA Tour is firing up again.

Me too...prior to PGA National, this was the one tour venue I had gotten to play. Very fun course with how wide the fairways are, but definitely one that you have to know where not to miss as you can get some silly rolls and lies. Even if you hit a bad shot though, you can always look out to the ocean and say "Oh wait, I'm on a golf course in Maui...Life is awesome."

Excited to compete against everybody!

Tapatalk

I like Bubba if he can keep his cool after a bad shot early. I have a feeling about Kirk though; expect big things from him for some reason. What I do love is that for my pool, I have 10 of the 29 players this week! Hopefully I can get off to a good start this year.

Lucas Glover 50/50 on playing. He injured his knee this past w/e.

I think the long knockers have a huge advantage on this course. I would expect Watson and Woodland to do well on the "generous" fairways. But, some average hitter with his irons dialed in, along with a hot putter always contends. In that dept, gimme Choi, Toms and Sabbatini.

My surprise is Bryce Molder. I don't know. I just have this itch.

I picked the winner and the runner up...you guys can fight over the rest

My lineup is set! You guys are going down. It kind of stinks that I have to make you all look so bad, I like most of you! Oh well, competition is competition!

Sorry everyone, but I will be taking the fantasy points this weekend. My pics are rock solid.

I actually have no faith in my team this week

Why can't this be on tonight!!

My line up is set and it's full of winner's.

So is mine. Eight of them, in fact.

Don't forget that Dustin Johnson was eligible and won't be there.

I'm thinking Bubba is a good pick, but Webb Simpson is gonna continue his good play. He'll start the year out strong with a win here.

Had Lucas Glover on the bench, I just replaced him altogether, will just use him later in the year.

Here we go, coverage is live on Golf Channel.

Finally!!!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to get home and watch!!

Back