Support bridgestone...

Well done Matty!! I love Bridgestone, I rock their cart bag and get a lot of compliments on it. Great company.

And just got a Bridgestone glove lol.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Way to show love! I really wanna try their 16* FW.

I have fallen in love with their B330-S. I have tried a ton of different balls and this one is definitely the winner for me. I am hooked. Their live ball fittings are genius and impartial...kudos to :bridgestone:

Bridgestone is a class company and the support they have shown us at the outings has been tremendous. They make world class golf balls and their golf equipment is no less.

Sorry don't know the story but Bridgestone has no love for us lefties, there for no love for Bridgestone.

They do make balls for lefties, give them a try. :D

I love Bridgestone Golf!

Good move MK, I love what Bridgestone has done with the MC so far and I know it only going to get better! Enjoy the me stick!

I really like Bridgestone and have been playing their ball now for about 3 years (e5 to e6 now) - it is just hard for me to support something (irons, woods, etc) when I cannot find ant to demo. I really liked the J38 and really have interest in the 40 irons but would have to do some serious testing to see if I would want the DP Cavities or not. I just cannot pull the trigger on that kind of purchase without seeing and hitting both of those irons. I shouldn't say not support, because what they have done with the MC is pretty awesome - but I feel like if their product was more availible a lot of people might take notice. Either way - I like what they are all about.

I really like Bridgestone and have been playing their ball now for about 3 years (e5 to e6 now) - it is just hard for me to support something (irons, woods, etc) when I cannot find ant to demo. I really liked the J38 and really have interest in the 40 irons but would have to do some serious testing to see if I would want the DP Cavities or not. I just cannot pull the trigger on that kind of purchase without seeing and hitting both of those irons. I shouldn't say not support, because what they have done with the MC is pretty awesome - but I feel like if their product was more availible a lot of people might take notice. Either way - I like what they are all about.

That is very fair and I would not blame anyone for not wanting to purchase without getting to try out, just not a smart move IMO.

With their support of the MC, we will have TONS of real world feedback here from a good range of handicaps. I am also interested to find out if they have plans to try to get into local stores such as GS, GG, EW, etc. Only place I can see them locally is PGA SS.

Bridgestone really gets it. I go out of my way to support them with purchase of balls and I'm in the market for some new wedges, which means I've got them at the top of the list to check out (already play a Bridgestone wedge). Not to mention, even on Twitter they really interact with their followers.

Great to see that THP members are showing their support for the sponsors, I'm sure the sponsors really appreciate it. I am talking to all my friends about all the new equipment from all our sponsors (I may be a little biased toward Callaway now though, lol) and some of them are really shopping around for some of the new equipment. It is exciting to see. Bridgestone has really shown some class since this event really got rolling. I admire them even more than I did before, and I already thought highly of them

They thanked me on twitter. That was pretty cool

Hello prettys

aefc16a0-c146-c854.jpg
aefc16a0-c157-64e1.jpg
aefc16a0-c168-df77.jpg
aefc16a0-c177-ba3e.jpg
aefc16a0-c183-6ef9.jpg

Those look amazing Matty. Let us know how you hit 'em!

Looking goof Matty. Looking forward to hearing your thought on these.

Very nice Matty!

Good looking clubs. Waiting to hear how well you hit them. WTG

Very nice Matty!!! Like Howzat, looking forward to your thoughts on these.

Also, those headcovers are slick!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I hit about 5 balls each cause I was concentrating more on the irons. Ilk hold my thoughts until I get more time in. But early thoughts = holy hell :)

Those sure are purdy! Looking forward to see how they perform for you.

Bridgestone make quality equipment - the best irons I have ever owned were their JDM Tourstage z101s, just so pure. I loved them so much I ought a backup set!!

Biggest mistake I ever made was selling them! Still miss that pure feeling.

Have also gamed their J36 combos which were also a really good iron - loved the CB and blade, the PC not so much but still great irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 4 wood is Sooo easy to hit! I was killing it off the tee, fairway and out of the rough!

Good news MK, I knew you would like them, Bridgestone makes some great clubs.

Back