Paul Casey fans - Bad news

MWard

I do not play well with others
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Per twitter: Paul Casey dislocates right shoulder while snowboarding in Vail. No golf for probably a few months. Won't be defending Volvo Champions.

Masters might be in jeopardy depending on recovery time!

Ouch! That's a tough one. Paul was starting to show signs of improvement towards the end of the season too, he'd have been keen to start the season well.

That sucks. Sorry Yoccos!!

Somewhere, in Arizona, a certain mod of this forum is crying into his Paul Casey pillow.

This is absolutely horrible news. Good thing is Paul recovers from injuries faster than anyone else. He was starting to play up to his potential. He will make a triumphant tiger like return to the masters. Only he will win it!

That sucks! And the first person I thought of was Yoccos. Hopefully Casey can recover quickly.

I know they just want to enjoy other aspects of life but sometimes I wonder why professional athletes put themselves in dangerous situations.

This is absolutely horrible news. Good thing is Paul recovers from injuries faster than anyone else. He was starting to play up to his potential. He will make a triumphant tiger like return to the masters. Only he will win it!
They should just use that magic spray they use in soccer. He'll be back in just a few minutes.

he should play through it. He can't be much worse than the turd he was last year

I thought of PM'ing you with the news but I knew he had a small fan club here. Would be an injustice to the rest of the club if only one member found out.

On another note, it's only looking like a 2 month recovery. Bay Hill may be an issue if he was planning on playing there. Augusta shouldn't be a problem unless complications slow that down.

he should play through it. He can't be much worse than the turd he was last year

Totally agree. He sucked like Tiger last year.

If Mr. Casey would engage in tweeting coversations with MarcAwesome and myself this wouldn't have happened.

I'm a professional golfer so what I'll do in my winter break is do the sport that causes more upper body injuries than virtually any other. IDIOT!! No other word for it

If Mr. Casey would engage in tweeting coversations with MarcAwesome and myself this wouldn't have happened.

That is right. Friends don't let friends jeopardize their golfing career.

Nice. That sure is something silly of him to do. Why risk it?

Told you, you could beat him this year Yoccos.

Smart move Paul. Always knew those euro guys were a bit slow.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Did it say what he was doing when he dislocated his shoulder? Like if it was trying to pull off a 1080 McTwist I'd totally understand... But if it was getting hit by a skier while on the bunnyslopes, that's a different story...

I can't believe it when I see athletes get injured in non sport activities, I would think you'd want to stick to safe activities considering you body is your tools for your job.

That sucks! And the first person I thought of was Yoccos. Hopefully Casey can recover quickly.

I know they just want to enjoy other aspects of life but sometimes I wonder why professional athletes put themselves in dangerous situations.

I'm a professional golfer so what I'll do in my winter break is do the sport that causes more upper body injuries than virtually any other. IDIOT!! No other word for it

Honestly, it drives me nuts when people say this...especially when it is an individual sport and not a team sport. It is their career, just like some people choose to be construction workers. Construction workers might not be able to do their career too if they get injured skiing... you should be upset when they go skiing too. It's like once they become some kinda of athelete for a living, they are all of a sudden supposed to stop doing anything that is inherenrtly dangerous. But, yet, many of these atheletes are "thrill seekers" by nature.

Didn't he have problems with turf toe for most of this past year or am I thinking of someone else?

stop it dude. That's twice already today and it's not even noon yet haha

Ouch...that sucks.

You sir are angry. Mr Casey is elite.

I agree with most of this. He needs us. If by Turd you mean awesome, then yes lol.

I thought of PM'ing you with the news but I knew he had a small fan club here. Would be an injustice to the rest of the club if only one member found out.

On another note, it's only looking like a 2 month recovery. Bay Hill may be an issue if he was planning on playing there. Augusta shouldn't be a problem unless complications slow that down.

You did the right thing and we all appreciate it. I'm sure Paul will do everything he can to get back on time.

They should just use that magic spray they use in soccer. He'll be back in just a few minutes.

Lol or just rub some dirt on it!

I'm sure it wasn't Paul's fault. Snowboarding isn't very dangerous to Paul. Not when you wrestle Polar Bears for fun.

Back