The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong with buzooms... unless you are a man, in which case, better lay off the sweet tea.

Wait....yep, I'm a man.

Kevin

I got an offer from my boss to run the Kansas City/Lincoln/Omaha/Council Bluffs areas and have up to 8 to 10 agents underneath me. He would hire them, but I would train them and work with them on the day-to-day aspect. My personal commission would be increased another 10% and I would get a 30% override on what the agents sell, if I have at least 8 agents (20% override if I have 4, 25% if I have 6). Basically, I will be doing what Jacqui used to do, except for probably fewer people and a higher override. We need to discuss this and see if I am taking it. If I get 5 or more agents, I would probably quit selling myself, and just work with the agents instead. Basically, this would be my own agency in everything but name.

Sweet deal smalls, hope there isn't a catch.

On another note I was looking up a number in my contact list and I have p4b listed as Jake straight.

--
tapatalk

I got an offer from my boss to run the Kansas City/Lincoln/Omaha/Council Bluffs areas and have up to 8 to 10 agents underneath me. He would hire them, but I would train them and work with them on the day-to-day aspect. My personal commission would be increased another 10% and I would get a 30% override on what the agents sell, if I have at least 8 agents (20% override if I have 4, 25% if I have 6). Basically, I will be doing what Jacqui used to do, except for probably fewer people and a higher override. We need to discuss this and see if I am taking it. If I get 5 or more agents, I would probably quit selling myself, and just work with the agents instead. Basically, this would be my own agency in everything but name.
Thats awesome Smalls! Good luck with your decision!

On another note I was looking up a number in my contact list and I have p4b listed as Jake straight.

--
tapatalk
That's pretty funny.

Just did a 16 mile bike ride around Siesta Key at Sunset, not sure if anything can top that view!

--
tapatalk

Haha, I love it! Text me so I have your # again will ya?

I don't know if most know this but I'm somewhat addicted to horror films. I have been for a while. I really want to see ThE Devil Inside. I love stuff like that, especially for a horror film. Anyone seen it yet?

Sent from my forged iPad

I don't know if most know this but I'm somewhat addicted to horror films. I have been for a while. I really want to see ThE Devil Inside. I love stuff like that, especially for a horror film. Anyone seen it yet?

Sent from my forged iPad

Nope, supposed to see it tonight but no dice. Not much on horror but exorcism movies thrill me.

--
tapatalk

Congrats Smalls, sounds like a great opportunity for you.

Sent from my forged iPad

I may or may not see it this weekend, so I may or may not let you know. I really want to see it too.

Congrats Smalls, sounds like a great opportunity for you.
I think I'm gonna do it. He'll get the details in writing and then I'll decide. But looks like something I don't want to pass up.

Read another article about Elin's knockdown. The house had a termite and carpenter ant problem so she just had it leveled. She also donated about 30k in furnishings in the house to Habitat for Humanity. Very generous.

Problem I have... Why drop 12 million on a house with that kinda problem? Inspect, find an issue... Renegotiate maybe? Le sigh...

Read another article about Elin's knockdown. The house had a termite and carpenter ant problem so she just had it leveled. She also donated about 30k in furnishings in the house to Habitat for Humanity. Very generous.

Problem I have... Why drop 12 million on a house with that kinda problem? Inspect, find an issue... Renegotiate maybe? Le sigh...

That's what I do whenever I get an infestation. I destroy my house and get a new one. Seems reasonable to me.

I am addicted to country music tonight. George Straight, Luke Bryan, Jamey Johnson, etc.
If you guys haven't heard this song, you should listen to it. It is well worth it and very heartfelt

Did you accept the position Smallie, it does look to be a great opportunity.

Did you accept the position Smallie, it does look to be a great opportunity.
I'll decide this weekend. Then get it in writing, probably take a week or so to get going.

Money to burn man, money to burn.

--
tapatalk

Surfing /b: not good for mental health.

Surfing is hard.
Lol, especially on these waves. Being a internet-attatched teen, I assume you know what I am talking about?

Lol, especially on these waves. Being a internet-attatched teen, I assume you know what I am talking about?

Yes lol. I know what you mean.

I still prefer body surfing to regular surfing and boogie-boarding. :D

Yes lol. I know what you mean.

I still prefer body surfing to regular surfing and boogie-boarding. :D

Lol, you would be surprised at the blank stares you get in rural Alabama if you mention it. I am done for the night, though. I can only handle so much of that in one sitting.

For those that don't know what we are talking about, /b is an image board with almost no moderation that is notorious for spawning the internet Hacker group known as Anonymous. I like getting on once in a while to remind me how some humans act when there are no rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back