Please welcome to the family...

So pretty. Congrats man!

.. they make your wedges look bad though. Might have to do something about that. ;)

Truly beautiful sticks, and no doubt they are "buttery smooth"!!

Have fun!

Congrats on the new sticks. Def have a sweet look.

Sweet shiny goodness right there. Loved the pic's, thanks for sharing.

Beautiful clubs, enjoy!

Beautiful! Im anxious awaiting my new irons... Im told they should be in today.

Sent from my DROIDX

Thanks for all the love guys. Played my first round with them today and they did not disappoint! Still need to figure out these new distances, PW is flying compared to last one. Probably need to redo a couple of my wedge lofts to fit in. 18 more tomorrow.

Haha, thanks Kevin. I did walk yesterday and today, will walk tomorrow too. And next week I'm planning on playing without woods.

I like the shiny!! They look good. Nice bag too!

They are my friends! I feel bad sullying them with range balls, and sadly had to hit off some wet mats this morning.

Definitely time to replace the Callaway's, but I still hit them sweet. There will be some new siblings soon for sure!

Did they show up? I know how crazy a man can get waiting for his sticks.

Thanks, the bag is getting some head turns, but I like it. It is much more comfortable to carry than my last bag, has good storage, really nice zippers, and the dividers are pretty well laid out.

Very bladeish. I loved Mizunos blades when I was younger.

Kevin

Those are really purdy irons DD. I love the look of blades. I want to get a set eventually, maybe when I have the game for them. :D

Thank you, I think you'd be surprised at how easy they are to hit. Or give the MP-59's a try, they looked great too.

Time for the children's bath, then bedtime. Early day tomorrow :bye:

man those are sweet! Hope you enjoy them for a long time to come!

Beautiful. Enjoy!

TapAhoy!

Played today in 20-30 mph winds, but the irons held up. Sadly, I for some reason, couldn't make myself take enough club on most shots. It doesn't help that I don't hit a full iron shot until the 5th hole, which is a par 3. Highlight of the day was a 210 yd carry 5 iron to the par 3 9th. Left about 30 ft straight downhill, cozied it to a couple of inches for conceded par.

Nearly all of my iron shots came off as I pictured, but trajectory was a big issue today. I hit a solid pitching wedge that went higher than most of my lob wedge shots. Still not solid on the distances with the new clubs, and also, I only hit one 8 iron today that I gave more than about 75% of my full swing. Today because of the wind obviously, but the day before was clear, and I still swung smooth. This is very encouraging because I was getting the same distances as before or greater, with a much easier swing. Which means when it's not 45 degrees out and my body isn't so stiff, I can really get after it with these new clubs. Every Shot feels soft and dare I say, "buttery". It was actually fun to play in the wind so soon with my new babies. Shot-shaping ability is amazing, and only limited by your imagination. I'm actually so satisfied with how theses are performing that it's making me question my shaft choices in the other clubs. Not good for this OCD guy.

Great to hear that the clubs are working well for you DD. they look great and if they perform, that would be awesome!

Back