Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Rep by association! Thanks mward, appreciate the help. Hope you signed it from both of us, haha!

Just remember, there may be a time where I call upon you for a favor. Whether it be go put a horse head in a bed, or to go talk to someone.

How do you figure out what a rep you give is worth? I have 220 rep points.

Kevin

Click on the The Hacker's Paradise in top left of screen. It should have your avatar in the middle of the screen and then rep power in the same box, in the right corner of that box.

How do you figure out what a rep you give is worth? I have 220 rep points.

Kevin

Click on the The Hacker's Paradise in top left of screen. It should have your avatar in the middle of the screen and then rep power in the same box, in the right corner of that box.

0! Woo hoo!

2 1/2 years as a member and I did not know that. My rep power is 5.

Kevin

2 1/2 years as a member and I did not know that. My rep power is 5.

Kevin

5 times better then myself, as in real life so goes on THP

Yoga makes you feel so unhealthy when you first start doing it. I'm 2 sessions in and I've never felt so unhealthy/inflexible/stiff/out of shape in my life. It's going to take a lot longer to rebuild my core strenght/flexibility than I thought it would and I hate it.

Daughter has another ear infection and pink eye. Tube consult on Monday. Hopefully we can get those ears fixed.

Yoga makes you feel so unhealthy when you first start doing it. I'm 2 sessions in and I've never felt so unhealthy/inflexible/stiff/out of shape in my life. It's going to take a lot longer to rebuild my core strenght/flexibility than I thought it would and I hate it.

I am afraid I will learn the same thing very soon as well. Doing a serious workout program now, but told my wife that I would start yoga....it may be the death of me.

Daughter has another ear infection and pink eye. Tube consult on Monday. Hopefully we can get those ears fixed.

That sucks man. I hope they get it worked out. My kid had about 3 or 4 last year. We have been lucky so far this year, knock on wood.

dude, I've never felt so useless in a physical sense. ever. supposedly I'm not breathing right which could help make things easier but if I'm having trouble stretching, etc how can I relax and breathe? fml

I am afraid I will learn the same thing very soon as well. Doing a serious workout program now, but told my wife that I would start yoga....it may be the death of me.

Don't know what's worse - getting tubes put in, or taking antibiotics so often. My youngest had 2-3 ear infections seemingly every year for the first 5 years. We really didn't want tubes put in, so his doctor opted for 6 months of antibiotics. Never had another ear infection after that. No collateral damage either - his hearing is just fine, and he never developed a resistance to antibiotics - he's been on them for other things with good results.

It's like night and day when they put those things in. For us, it didn't reduce the number of ear infections too much at first. However, it keeps them from hurthing and you can catch them a lot quicker since they drain. It seems like Hawk Jr has grown out of them a bit. It does get better :) The only real PIA with tubes is having to put ear plugs in for baths/swimming.

dude, I've never felt so useless in a physical sense. ever. supposedly I'm not breathing right which could help make things easier but if I'm having trouble stretching, etc how can I relax and breathe? fml

LMAO, you are making me dread this even more. The wife is real into it and is becoming an instructor right now.....this will probably make her think I am more of a pansy than she already thinks.

Yoga is brutal, I tried "hot yoga" at the gym one time with my wife (it's basically yoga is sauna), I made it through about 10 minutes and I thought I was dying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

do it man. as much as I've hated it so far I do feel better in my tight areas (hammys, obliques, lower back) and feel like I've stretched those areas out better than before. It's just the initial wall I need to break through. I'm thinking of getting a personal trainer to help push me and target specific areas for me because if I don't I'll get discouraged and stop. This is where the mrs could help you out and she's free!

LMAO, you are making me dread this even more. The wife is real into it and is becoming an instructor right now.....this will probably make her think I am more of a pansy than she already thinks.

no thank you. I've seen that and I'd rather to push ups in a sauna than that

Yoga is brutal, I tried "hot yoga" at the gym one time with my wife (it's basically yoga is sauna), I made it through about 10 minutes and I thought I was dying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

do it man. as much as I've hated it so far I do feel better in my tight areas (hammys, obliques, lower back) and feel like I've stretched those areas out better than before. It's just the initial wall I need to break through. I'm thinking of getting a personal trainer to help push me and target specific areas for me because if I don't I'll get discouraged and stop. This is where the mrs could help you out and she's free!

no thank you. I've seen that and I'd rather to push ups in a sauna than that

Good points, I really need the lower back help although I am feeling MUCH better with working out again, stretching, and using my TENS unit. I feel so good after any kind of workout and know I need to do it. Was looking at a facebook photo of myself from summer 2010 and am PISSED that I threw all that hard work away.

My wife does the Bikram yoga and I think it is normally 90-95 in there if I recall correctly. I dont mind being outside playing golf and hot, but inside working out SUCKS.

I'll swap you some Bstone's for some more of those Penta's?

Hey TC I'll swap you some Pentas for some BStones.

Waking up with a headache sucks.

That's cool man! I've got BRIDGESTONE B330 RX's coming out of my eye balls. Thanks for letting me know.

Me too, only have 12 box's left. Thanks to the silly THP Holliday cheer $ness.

We did not do tubes with kiddo number 1 and did do tubes with kiddo number 2........kiddo number 2 got better quicker (with colds) than kiddo number 1 much faster! It will help!

Got a 2 man MGA match play event this Sunday where my partner and I drew the club champ and his partner in round 1! Handicaps are used of course but the club champ is a -3 and his partner is a 4 or 5. Could be epic if we pull off the upset!

Got a 2 man MGA match play event this Sunday where my partner and I drew the club champ and his partner in round 1! Handicaps are used of course but the club champ is a -3 and his partner is a 4 or 5. Could be epic if we pull off the upset!

You'll crush them, Nate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back