What would your car be if...

These would be my picks .... [video=youtube;UZiHPLGh-Ek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UZiHPLGh-Ek[/video]

Has to be the Lamborghini Reventon

lamborghini-reventon-1.jpg

But I'm not a car person so my dream bike would be the new Ducati 1199 Penigale

Ducati-1199-Panigale1.jpg

Old School
porsche-550-spyder-front-1_166.jpg

New School
red-gt3-door-open.jpg

I am with 99srxman here...Bugatti Veyron SS...One super fast car!

Lotus T125 nothing short of the real F1 car can beat this beast.
That and a DBS is all I need.

Y'all have some fancy tastes. I have my dream car/suv/truck. Whatever you wanna call it. My Wrangler Unlimited. However, it's only about $40,000 worth of off roading mods, a supercharged Hemi, and a sick paint job away from what I completely envision.

My dream car would be the Apollo gumpert my dream bike would be the mtt y2k turbine powered motorcycle

1961 Corvette Convertible. Always loved this car for some ineffible reason, even though I'm only of 1979 vintage myself.

61chev50335-1.jpg

My dream car would be the Apollo gumpert my dream bike would be the mtt y2k turbine powered motorcycle

That bike sounds familiar. Wasn't it in some biker movie?
You'd be dead in a day I'm sure.

I agree with the previous posters on the Veyron SS, incredible car, everything is just done right on that car. But to bring in a new car I would look at the Rolls Royce Phantom Sport or the Morgan Roadster

Since everyone is going the street legal route. Heres the Pagani zonda Tricolore. 0-62 in 3.7 seconds with 678 HP under the hood coming out of a massive AMG V12.
800px-2010-Pagani-Zonda-Tricolore-4.jpg

Lots to chose from, but I really like Bentley Continentals and Cadillac CTS Vs. Nothing wrong with hauling the kids around at 180 MPH, right?

Merged this with a pretty big thread we already have.

Aston Martin V12 Vantage, or V8 if I'd be green enough...

The Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe...

images

This thread is depressing; I am still no closer to owning this dream car as I was a year ago.

'66 Mustang Fastback
1966 Mustang Fastback a.JPG
A guy after my own heart with this car. I love mustang fastbacks. I also love the 1966 Ford Thunderbird. When I was a kid my friends dad was restoring one and he always used to let us help because we had little hands and could get into tight places. Since then I've loved this car.

Since everyone is going the street legal route. Heres the Pagani zonda Tricolore. 0-62 in 3.7 seconds with 678 HP under the hood coming out of a massive AMG V12.
800px-2010-Pagani-Zonda-Tricolore-4.jpg

This is it! Can tell there are some Top Gear UK fans here. IMHO the best show on tv. For practical car ,if you can call it that, Caddy CTS-V Wagon 6-speed Manual, with some Lingenfelter goodness.

I guess I'm just not a big fan of the super cars like some people. My ideal ride would be a loaded out GMC crew cab Z71 or crew cab Tundra 4x4.
If I had to pick a "family ride" then I guess I would take a Caddy CTS-V. Anyone know if they come with the LATCH system? Haha!

Koenigsegg CCXR
LayoutMid-Engine, AWD
Horsepower1018 hp @ 7000 rpm
Torque796 ft-lb. @ 5600 rpm
0-62mph in 2.9sec
top speed 254+ mph
and it runs on E85 Ethanol!

koenigsegg_ccxr_special_edition.jpg

How about 5, its hard to pick just 1
63 Ferrari GTO
69 Trans Am
993 GT2