The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm naa I'll leave that one alone. :bulgy-eyes:

Because I was working out my saban, so my hands are tired. I'll make the d_ck joke for you.

That might not cover it.

Kevin

Okay, okay. Haha. Last thing I need is another toy anyways, thinking about selling my netbook and spare TV anyways.

I'm registering for the myrtle beach golf trip contest (the win a round with dustin johnson contest), and i'm confused by a question. What do they mean by "are you a group leader"? could someone be so kind as to enlighten me?

This thing is made for One-T and TC: it's a combination of a glove and a koozie! http://www.skuuzi.com/products/skuuzi-grey

grey_skuuzi_1_grande.jpg

This is quite the apology, I'm thinking it will take more than a cake.

Ujjqo.jpg

One-T's the metrosexual one. He would use a stiched garmet to drink his beer. I'll continue to pound them before they start sweating.

One-T's the metrosexual one. He would use a stiched garmet to drink his beer. I'll continue to pound them before they start sweating.
The only sweat involved while TC is pounding beers is coming from him. Big ol sweaty beer drinking animal that TC. :D

He could use the hand sock to wipe his brow

The only sweat involved while TC is pounding beers is coming from him. Big ol sweaty beer drinking animal that TC. :D

He could use the hand sock to wipe his brow

Dudes, I only sweat when drinking beers when it involves the first Morgan Cup, a townhouse in Florida, 16 dudes, and no air conditioning. Frack, that place was hot!

Dudes, I only sweat when drinking beers when it involves the first Morgan Cup, a townhouse in Florida, 16 dudes, and no air conditioning. Frack, that place was hot!
Ya, that place was stupid hot, like P4B hot.

Oh wow I forgot about that. The beers were running right through everyone because of the heat. I on the other hand was at the townhouse WITH AC for the most part, I did of course come over when the burgers were ready! Man did CG13 rock on that meal or what? I'd pay $50 for that setup right now!

I would cut off a finger to go back to that night. That was an awesome night. Hammered, good food, hot as hell, a flood, golf, comraderie!!! All b/c of THP!

Sorry for the assumption. I should know that when you drink beers, you drink like a boss!

Sorry for the assumption. I should know that when you drink beers, you drink like a boss!

I don't mess around buddy. I should have stock in Miller High Life. I'm not joking.

I don't mess around buddy. I should have stock in Miller High Life. I'm not joking.

They want to be the official sponsor of you! Love the commercials with that guy.

When we threw parties back at good ole WVU we used to always rock the High Life Kegs. Inexpensive and delicious.

I would cut off a finger to go back to that night. That was an awesome night. Hammered, good food, hot as hell, a flood, golf, comraderie!!! All b/c of THP!
That night was a lot of fun, the flood was awesome, I'm still amazed at how fast all that water just went away down there. If we got that much rain in one night our courses would be flooded for sure.

That night in particular is what made the last Morgan Cup so special, we had something like 20 people total all just hanging around having beers and watching CG13 work up a masterpiece of a meal. I'll never forget that weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back