What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golf Galaxy trip with the winter clearance sale got me good today....

nike mock turtle neck shirt was $80 down to $35
B330S on sale for $33

IMG_0834.jpg

And pair of Puma Cell Fusion 2 Painterly SE orginally $179 clearance and on sale for $112
IMG_0835.jpg

ha I got that exact same Nike shirt with the undershirt thing off the clearance rack too

ha I got that exact same Nike shirt with the undershirt thing off the clearance rack too

i almost bought in the fall but i bought 2 oakley thermals instead for my golf trip i might cut the undershirt out so i can wear it year round.

got a bunch of rain covers for my bags and a bull run country club beanie

Scotty California del mar on eBay.

Nike sq machspeed 4 wood and cg15 oil quench 58* 12 bounce.

Will be selling a tm burner superfast 3 wood once the season comes around properly.

I got 2 dozen practice balls, my tm 2.0 tp 3 wood regriped, a new divot repair tool, and more tees. Also, played a practice golf course (only 4 holes) but a great place to work on various shots and even play full holes to see how well my game is coming along.

Sent from my DROIDX

Not today but Friday I picked up a G-20 Iron set with graphite shafts

Purchased another 10 lessons today.....and a box of Gamer2 gift for my brother in law....he could use them.....

I will take some tonight. I don't know if the bright pink will show through, but it will be worth a try.

It's definitely an awesome looking cover.

Cross pants
Hollas tour hat
Swiftwick arm warmers

Saw a special for a local course come up this morning at 55% off so bought 2 for when Tadashi visits in February! Probably going to turn into a 4 hour lesson. :D

Here is the putter cover.

a6890d4f-930e-cc5f.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

You putter will thank you for the new hat :D. Congrats Seth and it looks sharp!

Didn't buy it today, but new to forum and just found this thread. Got a new Scotty California Monterey 1.5 for Christmas. Played 4 rounds with it so far, LOVE IT! Balls rolls true off the face, doesn't skid, just tryin to figure out the speed off the face vs my old putter. Once I get that down, look out!

really like that cover Seth...well done!

Bought two new x-FT TP:s. The 56/12 and a 60/6. Hopefully adding a 60* will help me improve my short game..

And it also was a deal that i couldnt refuse lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back