Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been a lot of reputation talk the last couple days (I was wondering how there was 10 new pages of rant posts!) and while we really aren't supposed to talk about reputation on the board, I gotta quote these two posts:

I know bro...I negative repped him. signed it

Me too! I signed it as well. I have now given 2 negative reps ever haha.

And say that the funny thing is that if you don't have positive reputation, no matter how many posts you have, you aren't allowed to post in the Marketplace anyway. Remember that if you see someone posting crap just for that reason. Our contests used to require positive reputation too, not sure if that's the case anymore.

Got a 2 man MGA match play event this Sunday where my partner and I drew the club champ and his partner in round 1! Handicaps are used of course but the club champ is a -3 and his partner is a 4 or 5. Could be epic if we pull off the upset!

Pulling for you man - looking forward to hearing how it goes. Kick some a$$!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

My rant is that I am waiting for the Southwest "Ding" to come up with a sale fare from KC to Oakland and back. We're going next month and they are doing their February sales.

Got a 2 man MGA match play event this Sunday where my partner and I drew the club champ and his partner in round 1! Handicaps are used of course but the club champ is a -3 and his partner is a 4 or 5. Could be epic if we pull off the upset!

That just means you're gonna get them out of the way early. After you beat them it will be gravy.

Sounds like a lot of fun. It would be awesome if you pulled off the upset.

Good luck Nate!! I think you pull the upset

Golf Galaxy in Huntersville. Specifically the stupid manager. Apparently, she has had a lot of complaints about her, but the store's numbers are good so they keep her around. She has just about made me stop shopping at Golf Galaxy. I called and complained about her, but they did nothing. I have dropped about $1300 in there over the last 5 months and I would expect the manager to treat me better. She sucks. Someone actually fussed her out in the store the other day calling her a b*tch and a dyke. To have a customer completely tear into a manager means that the manager is probably not doing a good job. The only reason they have great numbers is because they have a great location and their staff is awesome, but they all hate the manager.

DMB can back me up on this.

Body is really sore today.....the intial phases of getting back into shape SUCK but hopefully it'll be worth it in the end

Golf Galaxy in Huntersville. Specifically the stupid manager. Apparently, she has had a lot of complaints about her, but the store's numbers are good so they keep her around. She has just about made me stop shopping at Golf Galaxy. I called and complained about her, but they did nothing. I have dropped about $1300 in there over the last 5 months and I would expect the manager to treat me better. She sucks. Someone actually fussed her out in the store the other day calling her a b*tch and a dyke. To have a customer completely tear into a manager means that the manager is probably not doing a good job. The only reason they have great numbers is because they have a great location and their staff is awesome, but they all hate the manager.

DMB can back me up on this.

I hate that lady!

The Durham golf galaxy guys are awesome. Redundant hospital training modules are not awesome.

Tapatalk

Body is really sore today.....the intial phases of getting back into shape SUCK but hopefully it'll be worth it in the end

That is an awful feeling. It lasts for days. It is brutal. Just got to get back in and do some light work. Get the blood moving back through the muscles.

Drink tons of water to get the lactic acid out of the jonts and muscules

Also stretch and get lots of protein in you. Those help the soreness a lot.

Drink plenty of water, stretch as much as you can today, and hit the gym again! Nothing will help like going back and loosening up those muscles and returning some bloodflow to em!

yep, I'm on all of this but I'm still really sore and will be for a few days. Worst thing is I forgot to take my meds this morning so my back is especially sore since the pain isn't masked as much

Drink tons of water to get the lactic acid out of the jonts and muscules

Also stretch and get lots of protein in you. Those help the soreness a lot.

And bananas. Potassium is good for that.

When I was working out I used to blend 4 bananas a day into protein shakes. Holy cow those things were good, and it helped a ton.

I actually have a couple a day as it is already. My body is a wreck and it's going to be a long process to get everything back in line
And bananas. Potassium is good for that.

Expensive morning already.

Dog to the Vet for her yearly checkup and shots - $227
Payment on Tires - $150

Payment on Tires - $150

seems like that happens to me as well. Not just one expensive thing in a day.

Payment on Tires - $150
Stupid pets, my wife and son want a dog, but I'm staying strong. If I wanted more work and responsibility and less money I'd just have another kid.

at least you'd get the tax write off then

Stupid pets, my wife and son want a dog, but I'm staying strong. If I wanted more work and responsibility and less money I'd just have another kid.

seems like that happens to me as well. Not just one expensive thing in a day.

yeah they always seem to fall on the same day. I think my car payment gets withdrawn today too. WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back