Oh yeah! New sticks!

Darren K.

Pittsburgh Panther
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.3
Just got these in the mail! Can't wait to hit them! Only have one discrepancy. Nike's site says the serial # should be on the hosel of the 5 iron. But I see no digits anywhere...is it on a different iron maybe? I was told these were bought at Golf Galaxy, so I'm hoping that's the case.

EDIT: Found it on the 7 iron, maybe the site needs updated?

lumRq.jpg

Most of the time to my knowledge they're on the 7 iron. Congrats Darren!

Nike's site must be super misleading! Says "the 10 digit serial number" but the serial is 13 digits on these haha. Oh, Nike...!

Thanks Matt!

congrats man, those are great sticks. One of my favorites from the 2011 THP Outing and Demo Day

Nice looking sticks dude! Congrats!

Nice looking irons, enjoy the new set.

Awesome dude! Hope they work for ya.

These look great! Congrats

Very nice Darren! I hope they work well for you.

Congrats Darren!

Congratulations sweet set of irons.

Hope you hit them well!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new irons Darren!

Very nice Darren. Enjoy them!

Always exciting to get new clubs, I hope you hit them well Darren.

Congratus, have fun with them!

Thanks guys! Hope to be hitting them this weekend, maybe have a video for critique as well.

Congrats on the clubs. Too bad it's going to get cold here in PA

Well thanks to a fellow Pittsburgh-er here on THP, I found out we have an indoor driving range about 10 minutes from my college apartment.

Well thanks to a fellow Pittsburgh-er here on THP, I found out we have an indoor driving range about 10 minutes from my college apartment.

Better get on it lol

Better get on it lol

Already making plans, my friend! Working on getting the rest of my bag down here for the weekend so I can sell my old irons to my room mate, and then we're going to go with some friends of mine.

Good. When you flush them. You will know!! Lol

Oh I know the feel, and it's amazing. The "flush" from a mat isn't quite the same to me though. Nothing like taking that smooth divot and seeing it fly.

The number on mine is also on the 7 iron and also 13 digits, so i am thinking that Nike needs to update.

Back