SwingWing from Michigan

SwingWing Golf

Reaction score
Handicap
*** Per advice found below, GolferGal will recieve the SwingWing for testing in a couple of days, thanks!***

Hi everyone, my name is Dan - aka SwingWing Golf.

My universe has expanded and now I find myself introducing a new golf product. Past "careers" have been varied and entertaining, with Real Estate being the most fun of all. But after a dream of mine became an infatuation, I have committed to a new endeavor, and it is called SwingWing Golf. If you have ever used a PowerFan, PowerBlade, or PowerChute (or any other resistance trainer), you may get a kick out of my $20 product. It's a great little trainer, and it's an awesome way to warm-up before playing. Since I'm new to THP, I can't post my weblink, but look for me going forward as I plan to sponsor on the site.

Last edited:
Welcome Dan!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard and good luck on your new product!

If you are introducing a new product, why not contact golfergal@thehackersparadise.com and do a forum testing.
Real golfers, testing a product with unbiased and real results. May work a little better than just posting about it, asking people to check it out.

Welcome!

If you are introducing a new product, why not contact golfergal@thehackersparadise.com and do a forum testing.
Real golfers, testing a product with unbiased and real results. May work a little better than just posting about it, asking people to check it out.

Welcome to THP Dan! Forum testing would be a great idea if you want to get the name of your product out there

Welcome to THP Dan! Forum testing would be a great idea if you want to get the name of your product out there

Welcome to THP Dan. To piggy back on these guys, if you did some forum testing, you get your product out there, and get the real unbiased results from real golfers. I think you would be quite surprised by the feedback that gets offered in forum testing.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Dan. To piggy back on these guys, if you did some forum testing, you get your product out there, and get the real unbiased results from real golfers. I think you would be quite surprised by the feedback that gets offered in forum testing.
I'm all over it - thanks for the great advice!

It would work a lot better than just posting if it is a good product.

Welcome Swingwing.

Welcome to the forum Dan! Hope to see your product get in for some forum testing and reading some real world feedback on it.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Welcome to THP Dan.

Welcome and I look forward to hearing about your product on the forum.

Welcome dude! Where in Michigan? I'd love to play a round with you next summer and even try your product right in front of you!

Welcome to THP and good luck with your product!

Welcome from Saginaw, Michigan it was 50 degrees here today and calling for 54 Tomorrow !!!

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Looking forward to hearing what THP'ers have to say about this product!

Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP! I'm sure we could give a regular golfer's viewpoint on your product. Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome dude! Where in Michigan? I'd love to play a round with you next summer and even try your product right in front of you!
Commerce Twp., love Lyon Oaks, or whatever good course has a groupgolfer coupon! I'm in!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Dan, Best of luck with your new prouct

Back