Bridgestone J40 Wedges

I like that set up man.....going to go black oxide? I think Chuck Norris would approve of that

leaning towards Chrome

I like the black, but for some reason, I am just used to chrome and so I want to go with what feels good to look at.

As others have said, I opted for the satin chrome finish. While I like the black finish, I prefer how the chrome can stay consistently looking new and surface scratches do not appear as easily.

Since the PW of the J40's is at 46, I opted for the below lofts:

51 (bent from 52)
61 (bent from 60)

These are the lofts I play now and like the way my bag sets up.

Having never hit the DG Spinner shafts, I can't wait to get my hands on these!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Nice Cookie! I also went with the Satin Chrome. Glare wasn't an issue down in FL, except on 1 shot from the sand when I had the face wide open.

I am going with a 50(bent from 42), 54 and 58

Go Black 50, Chrome 54, and Black 58

I was originally going to go with black, but I decided that satin chrome would match the irons better (because that matters I guess).

Also, I need to specify to put a spinner+ in the gap wedge and a regular spinner in the 56.

I took the 60º out of the bag recently and stuck a 5 wood in there. I have yet to regret that decision as I rarely had need of a 60º wedge where I had no shot with a 56º.

I was originally going to go with black, but I decided that satin chrome would match the irons better (because that matters I guess).

Also, I need to specify to put a spinner+ in the gap wedge and a regular spinner in the 56.

I took the 60º out of the bag recently and stuck a 5 wood in there. I have yet to regret that decision as I rarely had need of a 60º wedge where I had no shot with a 56º.
Taking the 60* out is not a bad idea really, the grind of the J40 wedge allows you to be really versatile with them so it's easy to open one up if needed.

that's going to look great in the bag, man
Thanks buddy, I can't wait to have an entire bag of J40 top to bottom. Talk about a wicked setup!

I too am going Black Oxide 52* and 58*. That would work out perfect for me I think. It's a little different than what I have now. But that little difference may be what I'm looking for.

QFT!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

yup it's going to be great. The club that really has me interested right now is the hybrid. It's one that I have yet to hit so it's the one mysterious club for me

I love what I am reading!! Can't wait to see these bags of clubs

I love what I am reading!! Can't wait to see these bags of clubs
Me too Tad, there are some sweet Bstone bags that are coming for these guys and I look forward to hearing how they all perform

yup it's going to be great. The club that really has me interested right now is the hybrid. It's one that I have yet to hit so it's the one mysterious club for me
I didn't get to hit it yesterday but the store we were at also had some J40 hybrids there as well. They're really nice looking, I can usually tell the second I setup at address if I'll like a hybrid or not and I know I'm going to love this one.

I want these. But going from conforming to non conforming makes me think I'm going to lose alot of spin

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I want these. But going from conforming to non conforming makes me think I'm going to lose alot of spin

I would be shocked if you could tell the difference. It may be more noticeable in the rough but I could not tell the difference when I switched. My first conforming set came with the DG Spinners so that may have helped. Lucky for us that is the stock shaft in the J40's.

I dont think you would notice much of a difference to be honest.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

I would be shocked if you could tell the difference. It may be more noticeable in the rough but I could not tell the difference when I switched. My first conforming set came with the DG Spinners so that may have helped. Lucky for us that is the stock shaft in the J40's.

Really? Hmmm. Cause my game revolves around attacking the pin.. just how I play. Guess I should buy 1 and try it out

Really? Hmmm. Cause my game revolves around attacking the pin.. just how I play. Guess I should buy 1 and try it out

Just my opinion. I would love to hear how it works out for you.

Thatd be a good way to find out

I'm gona get a 58 and if it works gona Get 54 and 52 bent to 50

I'm gona get a 58 and if it works gona Get 54 and 52 bent to 50

Sweet. Looking forward to your thoughts when it gets in

Back