Disappointed in Bridgestone Golf

I'm very disappointed in Honma Golf. They don't make anything that I can afford.

Somebody already said that. They were trolling.

Troll.

Somebody already said that. They were trolling.

Troll.
That's OK, the OP has done his share of trolling. And has admitted it.

I feel bad for all lefties and a lack of equipment i have a few friends that get as frustrated as you. I'm a righty and can't find anyone in western canada that sells bridgestone clubs and i really want to try them because i love there balls so much. so on this one i can feel your pain don't sell them short just yet as they are working there way into the market.

I can't say I'd completely boycott a company for not making left handed clubs. The old phrase "cutting off your nose to spite your face" comes to mind.

However, a company like Ping will always be at the top my "try out" list because I know everything they make will be available in a LH version.

Also, product lines that are partially available in LH models give me pause. Take the Cleveland Black lineup for example - the fact they do not make a LH 7-wood makes it somewhat less likely that I'd buy the 5W or the 3W. But I'd still consider buying them.

I guess you can be disappointed in Bridgestone but why? There are a fairly new golf company and make awesome balls and though I have not hit there irons I am sure they are great if the put their technology into them. To me its a bad idea to discount a newer golf/iron and driver company because they have not produced a left handed set.

Last summer, I drove to Kennessaw (45 minutes) to the PGA Superstore because they were having a Bridgestone ball fitting there. The Bridgestone rep said he wasn't "set up" to test lefties, maybe tomorrow. I didn't go back the next day. Then in August on my roadtrip, I lucked into a Bridgestone fitting in Rapid City, SD. The reps there were much nicer and told me they didn't have the capability to test lefties and didn't think anyone else in the country did either. But, then they asked what I was playing that day, ans Pro V1x, and asked about how high I wanted to hit the ball. Then he gave me a half-dozen B 330 S to try on the course! That turned out to be a good test, very similar to the Pro V but I eventually settled on Penta. So, no lefty clubs, and not using the balls but they tried. I do, however, love their tires and use them on both sides of my Tahoe. :D

It can't be that hard to make left handed clubs. Just put a mirror in front of the machine and run it in reverse.

It can't be that hard to make left handed clubs. Just put a mirror in front of the machine and run it in reverse.

I don't think that's how it works. I think they have to make molds for the clubs. That is expensive last I heard.

Went thru the Bridgestone ball fitting thing today twice with 2 different Bridgestone reps, one fit me for the B 330 RX and the other said the best ball for me would be the B 330. The second guy said the 330 RX wasn't a good fit due to my swing speed with a driver.

Now I don't know which one to try. I did buy a sleeve of 330 RX balls today to try with the intentions to buy a sleeve of each, they didn't have the 330's b the sleeve.

I don't think that's how it works. I think they have to make molds for the clubs. That is expensive last I heard.

I think he was joking, lol

Went thru the Bridgestone ball fitting thing today twice with 2 different Bridgestone reps, one fit me for the B 330 RX and the other said the best ball for me would be the B 330. The second guy said the 330 RX wasn't a good fit due to my swing speed with a driver.

Now I don't know which one to try. I did buy a sleeve of 330 RX balls today to try with the intentions to buy a sleeve of each, they didn't have the 330's b the sleeve.

The 330 will be closer to the 20Xix, thats the Bridgestone ball I prefer. Hopefully you can find a Sleeve of the B330.

Hmm. I would try to get some of both and see what works best for you. I am guessing you were in between balls.

You gave them the same swing speed and same info and they fit you for two different balls?
Hmmmm.

I am going to contact them tomorrow and see if we can grab the chat logs. They need to be aware of this problem (if there is one), because something is not right here.

You gave them the same swing speed and same info and they fit you for two different balls?
Hmmmm.

I am going to contact them tomorrow and see if we can grab the chat logs. They need to be aware of this problem (if there is one), because something is not right here.

Well that's one way to solve it, lol. Feel free to request a box of B-330S's to be sent my way. You know, forum testing. :alien:

Hmmmm.

Pretty sure I did and even told the second guy I had been fit by the other guy for the 330-rx.

Just did the online thing and it said 330's also.

quite sure I did and even told the second guy I had been fit by the other guy for the 330-rx.

They save the logs and I am sure it will be easy access for them. If the same information was given the same ball should have been recommended. Something is not right here, but I will get to the bottom of it tomorrow.

Well I'm sorry to hear that, I'm a lefty as well and while I wish they made clubs for lefties, it is very expensive to do so and they are still a smaller company. This would never stop me from supporting this great company and buying their balls which are great.

And these is a reason why i see Bridgestone investing in a company like Adams..ect

And these is a reason why i see Bridgestone investing in a company like Adams..ect

You think Bridgestone is going to buy Adams?

You think Bridgestone is going to buy Adams?
There is alot of companies that would love too. If Bridgestone want's too be as big as i think they want to be; investing is a smart idea.

There is alot of companies that would love too. If Bridgestone want's too be as big as i think they want to be; investing is a smart idea.

interesting. I thought that Bridgestone was already a massive company. I don't know if a $55mil company is really on their radar.

Thats an interesting thought there Bierworth.

Hey, that's just what i would do. Bridgestone is a huge company with there balls, but are they with there clubs? I'd say not so much..

I'd pull the trigger, But then again i don't own a 100 million dollar company like bridgestone ether :p

Adamms could be a good pickup. I hadnt thought about BS being the buyer, but now that you mention it...

Back