SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

Congrats nndosi! I'm excited for you!

Got a tracking number from SeeMore today, which shows that they shipped it on the 6th, with a scheduled delivery date of...TOMORROW! I can't wait, and I'm probably going to lose some sleep.

Great news! I have mine coming this week.

Dang runpudd! You're gonna give Jman a run for his money in the putter ho'ing category soon. What is this your 5th or 6th putter in the last month?

After reading this thread and watching all the SeeMore videos I couldn't wait. I called today, spoke to John and ordered a black Si3.

Nice choice! I'm sure that you will love it.

Tap Tap Tap

After reading this thread and watching all the SeeMore videos I couldn't wait. I called today, spoke to John and ordered a black Si3.

Congrats! Hope you'll give us your take on how it helps you with your green game. I can't wait for my ONEcs to arrive tomorrow.

Congrats! Hope you'll give us your take on how it helps you with your green game. I can't wait for my ONEcs to arrive tomorrow.

I can't wait to see pictures of your ONEcs tomorrow. Such a gorgeous putter.

Got a tracking number from SeeMore today, which shows that they shipped it on the 6th, with a scheduled delivery date of...TOMORROW! I can't wait, and I'm probably going to lose some sleep.

Congrats y'all! Welcome to the SeeMore family! Please keep us updated throughout the journeys.

Dang runpudd! You're gonna give Jman a run for his money in the putter ho'ing category soon. What is this your 5th or 6th putter in the last month?

Ha ha, Yes, make it 7. Method 001 and 003, Scotty Cameron Del Mar, Cleveland Classic BRZ #2, YES! Nicky, Taylormade Ghost TM-880 Maranello, and now the SeeMore FGP Mallet... Now I only actually bought 1 of them myself, the rest I traded stuff for them.

Truth be told, I've wanted a SeeMore for a while now but always thought that a center shafted putter would not work for me. I'm going to try it out and commit to it full time for at least the next few months and see how my putting improves.

Ha ha, Yes, make it 7. Method 001 and 003, Scotty Cameron Del Mar, Cleveland Classic BRZ #2, YES! Nicky, Taylormade Ghost TM-880 Maranello, and now the SeeMore FGP Mallet... Now I only actually bought 1 of them myself, the rest I traded stuff for them.

Truth be told, I've wanted a SeeMore for a while now but always thought that a center shafted putter would not work for me. I'm going to try it out and commit to it full time for at least the next few months and see how my putting improves.

I had never used a center shafted putter until my SeeMore either. It takes a little getting used to but I love it now and when I pick up heel shafted putters in the store they look weird to my eye.

Welcome to the Family! Can't wait to hear how you all like your putters and remember, if you guys have questions, most of us testers check in here fairly regularly and Ted, John and the rest of the guys/gals at SeeMore also monitor the thread.

Welcome to the Family! Can't wait to hear how you all like your putters and remember, if you guys have questions, most of us testers check in here fairly regularly and Ted, John and the rest of the guys/gals at SeeMore also monitor the thread.

Thanks. I plan on posting comments and feedback (from a beginners point of view) in the thread after I have had a chance to use the putter a few times. I've also contacted my local Seemore fitter about a putting lesson in late Feb which I will post on as well.

I'm really thinking about picking one up because I've been using the same putter for 3 years, and it's starting to get short. I'm thinking about the fgp original, so did any testers get that? I looked for a while and didn't see any. I'm also interested in the s1 or s3 which I know you all loved. On the website they say the s1 isn't in lefthanded, but there was a left handed one at edwin watts im pretty sure, does anyone know if they quit making that one lefthanded?

I'm really thinking about picking one up because I've been using the same putter for 3 years, and it's starting to get short. I'm thinking about the fgp original, so did any testers get that? I looked for a while and didn't see any. I'm also interested in the s1 or s3 which I know you all loved. On the website they say the s1 isn't in lefthanded, but there was a left handed one at edwin watts im pretty sure, does anyone know if they quit making that one lefthanded?

We were limited to the si series as part of the testing was to judge the new insert. But I have no qualms about saying any SeeMore model you chose, you would like.

If you read through a few posts ago you can find where SeeMore posted their phone number. Give them a call. I'm sure they can recommend a good model for you.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, my mistake I thought it was the si and fgp, thanks for clearing it up. I plan on calling them in the forseeable future haha.

I got my new SeeMore ONEcs putter this evening (about an hour ago) after I came home from a round of golf. This putter is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S, GORGEOUS!!!!!! I also got a very nice black magnetic leather headcover (LOVE the U.S. Flag on it), a nice SeeMore hat to add to my growing collection, the Triangulator putting tool, a few SeeMore poker chip ball markers, and a Pat O'Brien Putting DVD. Here are a few pics:

The box has arrived!
6675572801_0d009dbb82_z.jpg

The contents revealed....
6675573727_f2faa7ce7b_z.jpg

The Hat, Triangulator, Ball Markers, and DVD
6675574473_341bde6ab1_z.jpg

Made in the USA: great leather headcover:
6675575463_18bd98318a_z.jpg

And the new beauty emerges...
6675576449_8d8e583ff7_z.jpg

100% Milled:
6675577215_dafdf7f2d2_z.jpg

Lucky #13 - LOVE this serial number!
6675578171_2d7604613d_z.jpg

I am SO taken with the looks of this putter, and after carpet-putting, the feel is a wonderful firmness that is entirely different from the insert on my Ghost Spider. I hope to put the new putter into play tomorrow (after at least a half hour on the putting green). I am so psyched to have this beautiful, milled, center-shafted blade, and am incredibly excited for the RST to help my game.

That looks amazing Nate and the magnetic headcovers are the best.

Congrats again - looking forward to seeing how this works for you!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

That is gorgeous nndosi. I'm so excited to hear how it rolls dude! I'm sure the RST will really help your putting as well.

That is one gorgeous putter! Can't wait to hear how you like it.

I actually had a pretty good round today with the Spider - another 91 on a course I haven't played before, but instead of putting as my worst aspect it was my tee game. Had to recover more, but ball striking was good, and I had only three 3-putts today. Which makes me very excited about how much the SeeMore will help my green game even more! I will definitely post updates here with how this new putter is helping me, starting tomorrow (I am planning on playing a round tomorrow at a local course here).

THANK YOU to THP and SeeMore for giving all of us the opportunity to win, test, and read reviews of equipment that will undoubtedly help all of our efforts in getting better at this beautiful game. I was lucky enough to win this, but I will definitely do my best to convey how it has helped my putting to all of you guys.

I got my new SeeMore ONEcs putter this evening (about an hour ago) after I came home from a round of golf. This putter is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S, GORGEOUS!!!!!! I also got a very nice black magnetic leather headcover (LOVE the U.S. Flag on it), a nice SeeMore hat to add to my growing collection, the Triangulator putting tool, a few SeeMore poker chip ball markers, and a Pat O'Brien Putting DVD. Here are a few pics:

The box has arrived!
6675572801_0d009dbb82_z.jpg

The contents revealed....
6675573727_f2faa7ce7b_z.jpg

The Hat, Triangulator, Ball Markers, and DVD
6675574473_341bde6ab1_z.jpg

Made in the USA: great leather headcover:
6675575463_18bd98318a_z.jpg

And the new beauty emerges...
6675576449_8d8e583ff7_z.jpg

100% Milled:
6675577215_dafdf7f2d2_z.jpg

Lucky #13 - LOVE this serial number!
6675578171_2d7604613d_z.jpg

I am SO taken with the looks of this putter, and after carpet-putting, the feel is a wonderful firmness that is entirely different from the insert on my Ghost Spider. I hope to put the new putter into play tomorrow (after at least a half hour on the putting green). I am so psyched to have this beautiful, milled, center-shafted blade, and am incredibly excited for the RST to help my game.

That is one sweet looking flat stick! Congrats nndosi!

I love seeing those Seemore boxes show up. Great looking putter. Congrats and enjoy!

TapAhoy!

That thing looks sweet! Looking forward to hearing how it works for you.

Nice picts nndosi! It's like the holidays all over again when the box starts showing up.

Looks great, Jersey Nate.

Back