just wanted to share my last round of golf 60

aussie1handicap

Reaction score
Handicap
i played at my home golf course and it is very nice course , willows golf resort townsville. ive had a few good scores on my course and i played yesterday and hit 17 out 18 greens in regulation and i played the best game of my life previously ive shot 64 at my course ,the course is par 71 and acr rating is 72 . so its not a easy course, i was 5 under after 8 holes and i thought then i mught beat my best round here and i started thinking of it on the 10 and 11 and i missed both birdie putts and then i thought my luck had run out , but my next 4 holes i birdied, then holed a eagle from 100m out and i didnt actually think about my score yet and i then birdied the next 2 and then i will say i then thought about the magic 59 and , thats all i thought , i missed my first green on the 16th but i nearly chipped it in and on the 17 had 12 feet birdie uphill put that missed by inches and i thought i need a eagle on the last, ive done it a few times before and i can do it, i hit the green in 2 and i was 14 feet for eagle and missed the putt, 2 out of the 3 guys i was playing with didnt play the last 2 holes they were more interested in seeing if i could break 60 and i must say i was disappointed at the end with missing the 59 but i was so happy with a 60 , 11 under and i think why i was disappointed is because i dont think i will ever get another shot at it again.. anyway i thought i would tell you guys and i asked my club if i could get a copy of my card for me to frame and they were kind enough to let me do so. so here is my card

Congrats Daniel!!! I can't even fathom what it is like to play that well, very impressive man.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Wow! what a great round. Congrats.

Great round. Congrats!! That is an unbelievable feat...it sounds like you could certainly get in positon again to shoot 59...all he power to you!

Congrats! That is really amazing. Well done.

Absolutely awesome round, congrats a1h, I cannot imagine carding a round that good. Very few golfers are anywhere near good enough to do that. Great round!!!

Last edited:
Congrats! That is an amazing round.

Tappin' on my Blackberry

Wow, well done! That's quite an acheivement!

I got a spot for you on our Wednesday p.m. scramble starting in April :D

Great round! Thanks for sharing.

Congrats that's an amazing round.

What a great round! Thanks for telling us about it.

Very impressive. Nice playing.

Congrats. Great round.

Tap Tap Tap

Wow, nice round.

What a day! Great work.

Ken

What a great round, congrats! I would love to be that good lol.

i played at my home golf course and it is very nice course , willows golf resort townsville. ive had a few good scores on my course and i played yesterday and hit 17 out 18 greens in regulation and i played the best game of my life previously ive shot 64 at my course ,the course is par 71 and acr rating is 72 . so its not a easy course, i was 5 under after 8 holes and i thought then i mught beat my best round here and i started thinking of it on the 10 and 11 and i missed both birdie putts and then i thought my luck had run out , but my next 4 holes i birdied, then holed a eagle from 100m out and i didnt actually think about my score yet and i then birdied the next 2 and then i will say i then thought about the magic 59 and , thats all i thought , i missed my first green on the 16th but i nearly chipped it in and on the 17 had 12 feet birdie uphill put that missed by inches and i thought i need a eagle on the last, ive done it a few times before and i can do it, i hit the green in 2 and i was 14 feet for eagle and missed the putt, 2 out of the 3 guys i was playing with didnt play the last 2 holes they were more interested in seeing if i could break 60 and i must say i was disappointed at the end with missing the 59 but i was so happy with a 60 , 11 under and i think why i was disappointed is because i dont think i will ever get another shot at it again.. anyway i thought i would tell you guys and i asked my club if i could get a copy of my card for me to frame and they were kind enough to let me do so. so here is my card
Great round! check your score card, I have you at 13under for 18 holes.
Edit: just saw the score card. was going off what you wrote before i saw the card

Last edited:
Amazing round! Congrats!

He tallied it right. His scores are under Player A.

Terrific round! I can only dream...

Wow, awesome round. Congrats man!

Insane round!!

Congrats.

Edit: just saw the score card. was going off what you wrote before i saw the card
Well I play of plus 2 handicap ... That is why unfortunately I have to give the course a few shots head start. But I don't mind. Thanks for everything you have said.

Back