Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

That was Just supposed to be a cheap shot at team hackers. Not at you even though I quoted you

When you must explain your trash talk: FAIL

Would say try again, but it's so lame I don't think you should waste any more of our time.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

It's gonna be a nice Sunday at the end of July when I score some easy points against SethO and Coolbreeze. Which will help Team Hackers pull away with the WIN!

Last edited:
As many of you know I am supporting the MC as a volunteer. Well I took a trip to SC to scout the course. It was too cold to play so I just walked around and......
ce124859.jpg

I happened upon Bullfrog. He told me he was just going to hang in thr swamp since most of his time would be spent there.
b3c830f6.jpg

He is trying to get used to the warmer waters off the south. Now that is dedication!

Volunteer's throwing fuel into the fire! Better watch out. Frog is coming with a vengeance!!

Bullfrog, you killed the thread yesterday, and you'll do it again...

Bullfrog, you killed the thread yesterday, and you'll do it again...

Cuz you bring so much more excitement! I'll catch you on the FRIDAY round if you plan on coming.

Cuz you bring so much more excitement! I'll catch you on the FRIDAY round if you plan on coming.

Wish I could, just so I could devour some frog legs.

Don't wish. Feeling hungry? Come on then... Why hesitate???

If it weren't for the time and money constraints...you'd have your match. But I am starting to put some funds away for #3...who knows?

Then make it to the outing then! We can handle it at Grand Cypress... No biggie.

Volunteer's throwing fuel into the fire! Better watch out. Frog is coming with a vengeance!!

This volunteer is going to beat back into that hole I found you in today before you even get to do your promos. Better write your thoughts down cuz when I am done with you, you may have memory lose

I love the callouts for the phantom Friday round. Hey TC I'm coming after you Friday!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I love the callouts for the phantom Friday round. Hey TC I'm coming after you Friday!!

Sweet! I'll be on the range waiting for you, lol

Sent from my forged iPad

Yeah, Friday is kind of a busy day.
Truth is, I see things like Fear the Frog and think I get more nervous fearing the log. I flushed that this morning and the fear was gone. Similar fate for our amphibian friend is coming.

Good morning Turds! I see most of you are terrified to venture into this thread. Makes plenty of sense to me.

Good morning Turds! I see most of you are terrified to venture into this thread. Makes plenty of sense to me.
Some are too scared to even come to the forum.

Too funny. I'm not scared just blocked at work.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Some are too scared to even come to the forum.

I think you are right. I mean, it's a Holiday in America. This thread should be bumping. I'm glad this MC is full of guys who are nervous and scared. It'll be fun teasing them on the range and on the first tee box.

Yeah, Friday is kind of a busy day.
Truth is, I see things like Fear the Frog and think I get more nervous fearing the log. I flushed that this morning and the fear was gone. Similar fate for our amphibian friend is coming.

Cool! All of you focus on me. Let the rest of team hackers sneak up on you.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Probably a good thing bullfrog is blocked anyway. His posts are just creepy, in a Serial Killer kind of way. "She puts the lotion on the skin"

Too funny. I'm not scared just blocked at work.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Sorry that was me, you had just become a little much to take.

I think you are right. I mean, it's a Holiday in America. This thread should be bumping. I'm glad this MC is full of guys who are nervous and scared. It'll be fun teasing them on the range and on the first tee box.
That day on the range will be fun. All these nervous fellas who have home course HC's due to how easy and flat they are, are going to see how real men on Team THP hit the golf ball and they might just go home.

Chunky, you need to put your frog on a leash. He's outta control embarrassing.

Chunky, you need to put your frog on a leash. He's outta control embarrassing.
Give Chunky a week, he has to respond to something you said on friday right now.

Back