Orion Blackhawk Putter - Matt Every

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
Matt Every's large putter is made by Orion Golf, and is called the Blackhawk. It boasts some bold statements, claiming that its a better putter in every possible way it seems.

A pdf file is able to be seen here... The first half is about the Black Swan, the second one is the Blackhawk...

http://www2.cybergolf.com/kemper/images/216/SWAN-POSTERS.pdf

Any chance THP tests one of these bad boys? Im pondering...

...I WANT IT.

b130bb9c9c350731b505edd2eb52f7ea-getty-136963433.jpg

Last edited:
You want that ? Do tell

Umm...looks good :confused2:

That was a hard file to read! Every other page was the same page! WTF.

Oof. I think my other putter would disown me if that one came to live next to them. I know its all about holing the putts...but dayum.

Every is putting with that turd?

You smoke all that pot and you end up with a putter like that. Let that be a lesson to you kids, DON'T DO DRUGS!

That thing must putt itself... Kinda reminds me of this:
Spoiler
t10caddyshack.jpg

Sweet spot the entire face of the putter? PERFECT geometry? Odyssey haters? Stopped reading after that, hard to read the same page every one, and there's like 30 pages... Looks interesting though.

Wow was the only word that came to mind that was PC. I wouldn't putt with it that's for sure.

That is one of the ugliest golf clubs I've ever seen. Might as well put Cobra on it.

That thing must putt itself... Kinda reminds me of this:
Spoiler
t10caddyshack.jpg

Sweet spot the entire face of the putter? PERFECT geometry? Odyssey haters? Stopped reading after that, hard to read the same page every one, and there's like 30 pages... Looks interesting though.

That's my demo day outfit at the THP outing

That is one of the ugliest golf clubs I've ever seen. Might as well put Cobra on it.

And call it "ReVAMP'd"

LOL, what a funny post. Your new sig is weird though.

And call it "ReVAMP'd"

LOL, what a funny post. Your new sig is weird though.

LOL at revamp'd

I can't see my sig on this forged iPad

It has something to do with me blowing a Razr Hawk driver. We all know I am an Octane guy.

As for the reVAMP'd putter. It's awfully large.

I cant see this putter but I have a feeling its ugly.

I'd be embarassed to game that, actually I'd be embarassed if someone in my group used that!

It has something to do with me blowing a Razr Hawk driver. We all know I am an Octane guy.

As for the reVAMP'd putter. It's awfully large.

It's your quote bro don't ask me. What an ugly putter.

That putter really is hideous. The thing is fracking huge too.

Tap Tap Tap

Fugly or not, those are some impressive claims and statistics. I want forum testing!

Fugly or not, those are some impressive claims and statistics. I want forum testing!

No thanks. I'll pass.

Saw these at Metro West (Orlando). Big rack of them to demo on the course ... Huuuuge putter face, very light (possibly aluminum?).

Took a few strokes in the pro shop, but it didn't suit me.

Back