2012 Srixon Golf Ball Lineup

Jr Stars?!?! Awesome! My son usually just plays whatever we find, etc but I will get him some of these.

Ingenious and about time someone thought of it!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I agree, I think this will be a HUGE seller for them.

Jr Stars?!?! Awesome! My son usually just plays whatever we find, etc but I will get him some of these.

Ingenious and about time someone thought of it!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!
Heck of a marketing idea, making a ball designed for Jr golfers. Smart move by Srixon.

Srixon continues to bring on the awesomeness. Just picked up some yellow Q's so I can find them in the snow! The Jr is such a brilliant idea, has it been tried before? I am also wondering if the SL is their equivilent to the 330RX. When they speak of slower swing speeds, how low are they talking?

As always, I am excited about the newest Z-Star, and my son will definitely be trying out the Jr. Star.

Really like the offering from Srixon. Truly something for everyone! I'm going to have to try the SL when it comes out. I liked the feel of the ZStar but usually had better results with the XV. However, having a ball that doesnt need as much to compress is something I like!

Lots of options which is always nice. The zstar sl intrigues me. I like the star jr ball too. I think its great for a major oem to make a ball like that.

Seems like the new SL is going after the 330RX.

Good line-up. May have to give the SL a go myself.

Is the Q-Star the ball that Peter Jacobson is hawking for them in the ad where he asks whether you'd rather be here in the rough or over there in the short grass?

Is the Q-Star the ball that Peter Jacobson is hawking for them in the ad where he asks whether you'd rather be here in the rough or over there in the short grass?

Pretty certain.

--
tapatalk

I've actually never played srixon and I don't see myself switching I'd rather play the Bridgestone lineup over these just by the sound of the balls

Awesome lineup for 2012 and I will be gaming some of the new stuff! :clapp:

I've actually never played srixon and I don't see myself switching I'd rather play the Bridgestone lineup over these just by the sound of the balls

Bridgestone is definitely my preferred ball but Srixon has always been in the bag too the last 2 years. I think the fact that bridgestone has had so much success with thr rx series is why you are seeing some other companies introducing a similar ball.

Bridgestone is definitely my preferred ball but Srixon has always been in the bag too the last 2 years. I think the fact that bridgestone has had so much success with thr rx series is why you are seeing some other companies introducing a similar ball.

I understand. I guess to be fair I have to try their balls. But just off of marketing the balls I think of when choosing are titielst and Bridgestone

Glad to see Srixon adding even more options for every player. No changes to the Z-Star XV right? Although I thought they were $39.99 right now. Love my Tour Yellow!

Seems like the new SL is going after the 330RX.

Yep, and as a long time 330-RX player I will pick up a dozen SL's to compare for myself. Srixon has a very solid line up for this year.

I understand. I guess to be fair I have to try their balls. But just off of marketing the balls I think of when choosing are titielst and Bridgestone

No surprise there. Titleist throws a lot of advertising in to their balls. I used to think Nike and nothing else

No surprise there. Titleist throws a lot of advertising in to their balls. I used to think Nike and nothing else

I haven't bought any Nike balls since the mojos were first released. And ever since I feel like their ball department has been lacking but that's all personnel opinion

I haven't bought any Nike balls since the mojos were first released. And ever since I feel like their ball department has been lacking but that's all personnel opinion

I think bridgestone used to make the balls for nike.

Love Srixon balls. Tried the Z-Star in both white and yellow, as well as the Q-Star...

The QStar is a better ball for me, so will be buying more once my AD333s run out (3 boxes after boxing day sale at $10 a box!)

SL dudes. That is going to be the money ball right there. It was exactly what Srixon was missing out on in my opinion and I can't wait to get my hands on them.

The SL ball definitely looks like a reaction to the success Bridgestone has had with the RX and RXS. Nice that other companies are seeing that slower swingers still like a urethane cover for around the green performance. Love the junior ball too. My son will probably be joining me for few rounds this year so that ball will probably be perfect for him.

SL dudes. That is going to be the money ball right there. It was exactly what Srixon was missing out on in my opinion and I can't wait to get my hands on them.

I agree with you. They've needed this ball in their lineup for a while.

I have been doing some unofficial ball testing in the $20-30 range and am really happy that I have found the QStar. That ball just all around feels great off all of my clubs and has great distance. I am really looking forward to playing them going forward.

Back