Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate sports.

Steel Tappin'

Head hurts and Tebow is losing. Pretty bad Saturday night if you ask me.

Sent chunky a pm and now waiting for him to respond.

Sent chunky a pm and now waiting for him to respond.

Might as well go get some sleep, check back tomorrow :D

played behind the worst 4some ever
every single one of them were horrendous at golf
they hit the ball no more than 25yrds all day all 4 of them in all directions and they were not old guys
watching that display of ugly made my swing twice as ugly hahha

After talking to Golfsmith last week, they advised me they multiple driver shafts to test out.... Ummm. lol. They don't. At least they let me try their R11 TP options for their FW.. A Kai li 80... WTC.

I hate sports.

Steel Tappin'

I feel ya, I felt the same way after my Boys went down in a blaze of glory. To make things worse, I am in San Francisco tonight, and I have to put up with all of these crazy 49 fans!

Head hurts and Tebow is losing. Pretty bad Saturday night if you ask me.

He is losing bad now. To bad, he was kinda starting to grow on me!

played behind the worst 4some ever
every single one of them were horrendous at golf
they hit the ball no more than 25yrds all day all 4 of them in all directions and they were not old guys
watching that display of ugly made my swing twice as ugly hahha
Did you get around them?

Like how much worse? I could cancel on you for Wednesday. HAHA - just kidding man. Sorry you could not play in SF!

Looking forward to it!

I'd also like TC to quote me and not just because I was right about Brees being overrated.

I'd also like TC to quote me and not just because I was right about Brees being overrated.

Dude, I'm a Panther fan. I hate Drew Brees.

Dude, I'm a Panther fan. I hate Drew Brees.

Lol. I wonder if JOhn Gruden is crying right now. Hey, you know I think we need to copyright Meximart.

Lol. I wonder if JOhn Gruden is crying right now. Hey, you know I think we need to copyright Meximart.

YOu might be right. That Zuckerburg fella might be watching the facebook and he has deep pockets.

YOu might be right. That Zuckerburg fella might be watching the facebook and he has deep pockets.

You're right. THere's that online service. What a day. WHAT a day.

I would like a chance for some IPO Meximart when you guys go public. Just a little heads up. That's all I ask.

Kevin

I think with enough demand, Meximart could become a reality.

I think it could be great. Do you think they will offer Black Hawk putters? I am in if they do.

I think with enough demand, Meximart could become a reality.

Well, there are a lot of Mexicans. I don't know where you plan on having a store(s), but Mexico, for instance, is full of Mexicans.

Kevin

MexiMart isn't a store just for Mexicans. It's a store for American's who like the finer things "mexican". We just need some investors, and Tmex and I will take care of the rest.

MexiMart isn't a store just for Mexicans. It's a store for American's who like the finer things "mexican". We just need some investors, and Tmex and I will take care of the rest.

If we could get OEM to quit buying golf crap, he would be a great investor.

I bet I have sneezed 100 times today. Doesn't your heart stop every time you sneeze?

Kevin

If we could get OEM to quit buying golf crap, he would be a great investor.
Good luck with that. He'd have to change his forum name again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back