Orion Blackhawk Putter - Matt Every

I was wondering what utter he was using. That is one of the largest flat sticks I have seen on tour. How has hit putting been this tournament?

TapAhoy!

It looks like one of those giant old school remote controls on a stick.

Steel Tappin'

Betti's new prototype, 4 of 8 MCers will be using this one

Also doubles as a weapon if there happens to be a fight on the course

I wonder what kind of mark it left on the green in the picture he was leaning it.

LOL. It is huge.

That's what she said!

I thought it looked fine in the PDF...that picture makes it ridiculous...I'd game it if it worked just because it would throw people off their game when they see it.

I have one for cleaning after my dog

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I have one for cleaning after my dog

Lmao that is exactly what it looks like. A pooper scooper!

And with a little mod it doubles as a segway.

Alright, I bought one. I will report back. Don't know how much they normally cost, but I picked it up @ Home Depot in the shovel aisle. Center shafted to boot!

Interesting it comes with a pillowcase as the cover. I'd swing it.

Did you guys read all of the pdf? Pretty wild claims in there. Enough to intrigue me.

This is just about the ugliest putter ever! But you are right that those are some crazy big claims. Make this into a belly putter and it might be the epitome of stability!

This is just about the ugliest putter ever! But you are right that those are some crazy big claims. Make this into a belly putter and it might be the epitome of stability!

We should send one to Lucas for some forum testing. It will take about 2 days until we hear "why wouldn't you want to throw it in the bag. It just makes the game easier."

I'd have to take my wedges out of my bag becase that putter would cover up the divider where the wedges go...

Truth right there, I would have a hard time getting past the looks of this thing, but I have always said I would putt with a brick tied to a broomstick if it made me putt better. This is very close to that brick.

OMG! Laughing out loud at some of the comments in this thread!

Happy Gilmore would be offended.

Looks like a smart phone on a stick to me...

I don't know how it could be legal as it used to be a putter could NOT stand on its own . I was away from golf for 6 years , so the rules must of changed ?
If the bottom flange was a bit longer it would be exactly like my doggy popper scooper I use in the backyard .

It literally looks like some black square on a stick. I don't get it but I really don't want to read the pdf. Lazy...

I wanna try it. Just for fun. They make it seem like it is amazing. I don't see how it could be sooo revolutionary or whatever they're going for.

Back