TaylorMade RBZ Irons - Forum Testing Signup

Yeah, imagine if that type of acces was not available to people that live in less than great year round climate, I would go nuts without hitting some balls.
Can't wait to get my hands on those RBZ irons...one way or another.

Im just glad that we have a couple courses open around here on days that are warm enough to play lol. But with a simulator and a dome, Im safe regardless.
Glad I don't have to worry about that. Summer over here. Only thing I have to worry about is snakes and how much sunscreen to apply.
Can't wait till tomorrow when this gets announced. These irons have me seriously excited. Hope I get to be one of the lucky ones and if not then I hope those who are convince me that I have to have these in my bag.

1. Burner 2.0
2. Stock Burner 85, stiff.
3. Distance above all, with forgiveness on misses.
4. It was a little odd at first but it created buzz.
5. I'm an active member of the forum. For testing purposes I play at least once week now that our busy season has started. I also play a short course which is iron play intensive a few times a month. My testing will lean heavily on on course testing with practice sessions mixed in for variety.

Less than 24 hours till we find out who the testers are...bring on the anxiety. Gonna take some tylenol pm tonight so I can get some sleep lol.

I can't wait till tomorrow night! This gonna be huge. I have plenty of access to indoor golf too!

1. What irons do you currently play?
Taylormade RAC OS

2. What shafts are in those irons? Both Type & Flex
TaylorMade Light Metal Precison steel shaft regular flex.

3. What do you look for in irons?
Forgivness would be the most important feature for me in a shaft. I'm less worried about being able to cut and draw a shot as I am about hitting it a consistant distance even if I hit it slightly off centre.

4. What do you think of the name RocketBallz?
Wasn't a big fan when I first heard it and I'm still not a big fan. Just seems like something a teenager would name their clubs. But if the performance is good who really cares what they're named. Plus I think the RBZ will catch on quite well so rocketballz wouldn't be that much of a turn off

5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level?
I would slpit time between going to the course and going to the driving range. On the range I would rotate between hitting the RBZ and my current RAC irons with tape on the face of the club so I would be able to get accurate feeback on how I hit the shot and see how that impacted how the shot turned out. I would make notes on how each shot in terms of distance/direction . For on course testing it would be pretty similar other than the fac that I wouldn't rotate between the RBZ and RAC irons but I would make sure to note how each shot turned out. I would also take pictures of where the ball hit the clubface and attempt to take videos especially when on the range
Although I'm new to THP I think I have a pretty high activity level. I'm on the site pretty much every day and would be able to spend lots of time answering questions that other members would have.

Less than 24 hours till we find out who the testers are...bring on the anxiety. Gonna take some tylenol pm tonight so I can get some sleep lol.

I can't wait till tomorrow night! This gonna be huge. I have plenty of access to indoor golf too!

True that! My nerves are already shot after watching my Niners pull out that win tonight. I'm amped up and it's not going to let up until after tomorrow night!

Winter isn't an issue for me either. It would take an avalanche to stop me from visiting my heated range and par 3 in the winter. That and my garage is looking very nice lately, like my own golf studio, lol.

True that! My nerves are already shot after watching my Niners pull out that win tonight. I'm amped up and it's not going to let up until after tomorrow night!

Winter isn't an issue for me either. It would take an avalanche to stop me from visiting my heated range and par 3 in the winter. That and my garage is looking very nice lately, like my own golf studio, lol.

You should be cheering for the Chiefs. And how can you play a par 3 when it's snowing? Does it now snow in KC?

You should be cheering for the Chiefs. And how can you play a par 3 when it's snowing? Does it now snow in KC?

I do cheer for the Chiefs, but the Niners are my team through and through! We've gotten about 1/4" so far this year, winter here isn't that bad really.

I know the par 3 where I am stays open year round and even if there's been a snowfall recently as long as the ground is clear enough to see the ball the course will be open

I do cheer for the Chiefs, but the Niners are my team through and through! We've gotten about 1/4" so far this year, winter here isn't that bad really.

We had like literally no snow here until Thursday night. It hasn't stopped since then and probably 10 inches on the ground now. Anyway let's go back to the topic of this thread: RocketBallZ!

Lets please try to keep this thread on topic guys.

A little late but, what the heck.

What irons do yhou currently play?

TaylorMade CGB Max graphite.

What shafts are in these irons?

Stock REACT graphite in regular flex.

What do you look for in irons?

When I got the CGB's I was looking for forgiveness and distance. In my next set I have added consistency of dispersion.

What do you think of the name Rocketballz?

It was an ingenuos marketing decision. Look at how much buzz it has created--love it or hate it!

Tell us about your testing process and THP activity.

I am relatively new to THP, but am addicted already. Love reading the reviews. My testing process will be simple. I can play year around here in Georgia and average 2 to 3 rounds per week even this time of year. I have access to a driving range also year around, albeit only on mats until April. I am retired, so I can devote the necessary time to reviewing the clubs and updating the forum on my results and thoughts

1. What irons do you currently play?
Currently playing the r7 xd, I have two sets. One set for the C-Club one for travel.
2. What shafts are in those irons? Both Type & Flex
reg. shaft true gold 1/2 shorter in one set reg length in other.
3. What do you look for in irons?
Feel, distance, and height for stopping, Im a single digit, 6.7 , looking to go lower with more accuracy. Thinking about the r11 irons since the r11 driver made a huge difference in my game.
4. What do you think of the name RocketBallz?
Not real happy with the name, but they didn't call me. RBZ to me sounds better than rocketballz
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level?
New to THP, but I do play a lot of golf and will be putting these irons to the test if chosen , side by side to my clubs, and others.

We will announce tonight at 7PM or so.

Great to hear! Gl all. Really looking forward to seeing if they really perform.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Good luck, friends! Should be a wonderful opportunity for some lucky golfers.

Steel Tappin'

Good luck everyone! I'm starting a countdown to 6:59 PM now!

Good luck to all who entered!

Exciting time for 6 lucky THPer's. Good luck to all who entered.

excited to see who gets to test these. Good luck all that entered. Don't forget it's not too late to sign up!

These next 7 hours are going to kill me! Really would love to win and give a great review on these. Good luck to everyone who entered!

Back