The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichick probably came up with a few wrinkles to throw at Tebow. He's a genius you know. Belichick, not Tebow.

Kevin

It's just the system. :act-up:

Last week everything went right for Denver - no sacks, no turnovers, passes in tight coverage that the DBs made no plays on and the receivers did, a beat up Steelers team (all of Denvers success came after the entire Steeler d-line went out with injuries).

No such luck this week. I guess Jesus was in California helping the Saints. Wait...

The Pats might score 100 at this rate.

Is it bad if you take your quarterback out in a playoff game?

Brady walks like a chick.

Kevin

Four yards to tying the record.

Two yards to tie the all time record. But he has to throw it!

32 point lead and they're throwing down field. Where's the outrage?

Kevin

I dont blame Tebow for this one...I think the playcalling on offense was STUPID and idk why they didnt play how they did against the steelers knowing that NE would be good against the run and crap against the pass.

I wonder if John Fox will pull a Rory Williams and leave early.

Denver's offensive line knows they are supposed to protect the QB, right?

No wonder nobody like the Patriots.

I wonder if John Fox will pull a Rory Williams and leave early.

Hahaha yesss

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Thankfully that one is over.

At least they finally have a win against a team with a winning record.

Why? Because they won football games?

Did you see that punt? And the way they were celebrating after making a tackle with a few minutes left? They looked pretty classless out there toward the end.

Did you see that punt? And the way they were celebrating after making a tackle with a few minutes left? They looked pretty classless out there toward the end.

It was a playoff game right? I would be celebrating if I was winning.

Kinda like the personal foul penalty on #58 on that punt play? That was very classless.

Kinda like the personal foul penalty on #58 on that punt play? That was very classless.

I'd have been pissed too. Who punts with their QB on third down? Wtc is wrong with them?

I'd have been pissed too. Who punts with their QB on third down? Wtc is wrong with them?
When you're winning 45-10 you can obviously do whatever you want.

I didn't see them get penalized for taunting. I did see two personal fouls on one play.

It's a quick kick, more common than you think. Used quite a bit in high school. Nothing dirty about it, smart football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back