The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you'd be way too far south. Waukesha County is what you're looking for.

These are Costco short ribs. We joined the new Costco just for the short ribs. They look like NY Strips. Fabulous. Onions, mushrooms, carrots. Served over Amish egg noodles.

Boy, the Giants seem to the pick of the Internet. I have concerns, but really, doesn't everyone want to see a Packers-49ers NFC Championship game? I bet even White Rhino would rather see that.

Kevin

I'd love Packers-Niners. There's just something that doesn't fit with me and the NY Giants for some reason.

These are Costco short ribs. We joined the new Costco just for the short ribs. They look like NY Strips. Fabulous. Onions, mushrooms, carrots. Served over Amish egg noodles.

Boy, the Giants seem to the pick of the Internet. I have concerns, but really, doesn't everyone want to see a Packers-49ers NFC Championship game? I bet even White Rhino would rather see that.

Kevin

Well I can definately get to Waukesha County in time.

Costco has some good meats.

The Giants played last week, and well, so they are fresh in the minds of people. There are people who want to see the underdog win and as the 1 seed, people would love to see the lowly Giants pull off the shocker. At the same time, the Packers defense was crazy bad this year, yardage wise. They didn't allow that many points, but when fans are hearing how they have given up the second most yards of all time. The preceived weakness is the fact that Aaron Rodgers has had to out score the opponents. Which hasn't been the case.

Kevin

Sounds good to me. Wonder if I can get a flight there in time. And I would love to see a Packers-Niners Championship game, that'd be one hell of a matchup. But I'm pulling for the Giants because I hate the Packers :D

The Giants have given up more points than the Packers. And forced fewer turnovers. But I guess they've been playing better the last few weeks. Beat the Jets and the Cowboys.

Kevin

The Giants have given up more points than the Packers. And forced fewer turnovers. But I guess they've been playing better the last few weeks. Beat the Jets and the Cowboys.

Kevin

I think Rogers is just chompin at the bit to get out and destroy somebody. Wouldn't be surprised to see them go up big early.

Kevin

Because the Packers have been very consistent from the begining of the season, they haven't "gotten hot". The Giants have been up and down all year. They are getting off of a up swing, so people think they have momentum.

Alright, after winning both my bets yesterday and making some nice Jack, the bets have been placed for today. Today I have the Giants +7.5 and Houston +8.0. I know the Packer fans are kind of crazy and seem to hate that people think the Giants can win this game, but when I was researching this game, there are a lot of games this year against mediocre to bad teams that the Packers only just beat and gave up a ton of points and yards to.

I just think that the Giants offence will have an easier time against the Packers defence then the Packers offence will have against the Giants Defence. I think this should be a really good game.

Jumping with a "Go Texans!" before game time! So amped....just dunno wha to do with myself!

lol at Leslie Visser reporting from Green Bay. She's cold. Teeth were kind of chattering.

Kevin

This Brandon Jacobs character likes to talk.

Kevin

Wow, ESPN just showed Boomer's golf swing. It's not Barkley, but it isn't pretty either.

Boomer sticking it to Suh a little bit on CBS. "They played a lot of back ups against you and ran it up and down the field." lol.

Kevin

Why is Suh even on the panel?

Why is Suh even on the panel?

The NFL is trying to make him look human and not like an ass. Its all about PR, show he can sound and act sane.

I love Haloti Ngata, as a line coach, that dude is always just fun to watch.

I wouldn't mind a Texan victory here.

Me either but thats just because I live in Raven country and the "caw caw" crap is annoying.

I've been trying to figure out who to pull for in this one, all I can come up with is I really don't care who it is. I'm fine with either team pulling it off. Strange.

That was just plain idiotic. Come on, man!

What was Jacobi Jones thinking?

What the hell was that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a dumba**.

PETER! Get the hell away form the ball with a man in your face and a bouncing punt!

Wow what a terrible idea to field that ball by Jones. What the heck was he thinking? So much for the defensive stop.

That was crazy

I love playaction on the goal line.

Me either but thats just because I live in Raven country and the "caw caw" crap is annoying.

Totally agree. I also wouldn't mind seeing the better defense get the win. I get sick of hearing about the Raven defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back