Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've hit some frozen greens and they just don't hold.

I know. The whole course played like that. It was hard to adjust to. But I did get a lot of roll off the tee. I hit one about 300.

There's something so good about two sunny side up eggs over an english muffin with shredded cheese melted on top.. And then there's something so bad when your fiancee eats half of it. Of course you weren't hungry for your own. I wasn't hungry or anything and really looking forward to it.

Sharing food is unacceptable. You need to stop that garbage before you tie the knot dude.

So, I go into the living room to ask if I can go to the course for the first time in TWO WEEKS. The answer? "No you need to do laundry."

So, I go into the living room to ask if I can go to the course for the first time in TWO WEEKS. The answer? "No you need to do laundry."

Boooooo.....

Well, mother and father are working tomorrow, so there isn't much they can do to stop me. I got a new putter to break in.

Tell them you are 18 now and you'll be making your own rules for now on.

Tell them you are 18 now and you'll be making your own rules for now on.
I can see it now. "In that case, you can go buy an apartment, pay your own bills, buy your own clothes...." It's a no win. Plus, they pay the club dues.

It's just a bluff

I can see it now. "In that case, you can go buy an apartment, pay your own bills, buy your own clothes...." It's a no win. Plus, they pay the club dues.

My dad once told me if I got a B in high school he would take my car away. Well my physics teacher gave me a B and he wanted the keys. I told him to let me get a few things and he could have the house key too. Good thing my mom was there...hehe...or else :stickbeat:

But not a very good one!

My latest rant. When I see a good looking woman on TV, then she starts talking about starving children or abused puppies. It completely spoils the mood.

I am sick of weight loss commercials for miracle products. HONESTLY, just stop!

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk

Windows Movie Maker can suck it

Macbook pro my friend - it's what champions use

Meh, my girlfriend has one. Maybe I'll go use hers. The Flip software isn't really good for editing stuff out either, grrr.

I learn a little more about iMovie each time i use it. It's as simple as I am.

Meh, my girlfriend has one. Maybe I'll go use hers. The Flip software isn't really good for editing stuff out either, grrr.

You'd be surprised how much you can cut and then piece together with the flip editor.

--
tapatalk

You'd be surprised how much you can cut and then piece together with the flip editor.

--
tapatalk

The only way I saw to do it was hitting the little "trim video" scissors button in the bottom right part while viewing a video. Is there another way?

I have a frigin headache from lack of carbs and the Packers need to hold the effin ball.

Was eating dinner and watching the game and then the power went out for the entire city. Sitting in the dark listening to the game on the radio.

Was eating dinner and watching the game and then the power went out for the entire city. Sitting in the dark listening to the game on the radio.
Weird. Any idea why? Did the say anything on the radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back