SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

I was able to get out on the putting green today and the Si3 was amazing. Once I got used to the more upright posture and not being over the ball it was night and day compared to my Ram Zebra. I started out at 3' then move to 6' and the around 12'. Using my Zebra my typical miss is right and long. With my Si3 I was able to get aligned correctly and really see where I was aiming. I also like the feel of the insert (vs no insert on the Zebra). I missed right a few times and came up 3-6" short a few times but needless to say I am ecstatic. Granted this was one session on the practice green and I need more data points but I already feel more confident putting. I can't wait to my next round!

I was able to get out on the putting green today and the Si3 was amazing. Once I got used to the more upright posture and not being over the ball it was night and day compared to my Ram Zebra. I started out at 3' then move to 6' and the around 12'. Using my Zebra my typical miss is right and long. With my Si3 I was able to get aligned correctly and really see where I was aiming. I also like the feel of the insert (vs no insert on the Zebra). I missed right a few times and came up 3-6" short a few times but needless to say I am ecstatic. Granted this was one session on the practice green and I need more data points but I already feel more confident putting. I can't wait to my next round!

Good info skeen. Glad you are liking the si3. I think its a great putter.

Tap Tap Tap

I know it has been stated numerous times in this thread, but WOW! SeeMore is a top notch company 2nd to none in my opinion. I contacted them last week about getting my newly acquired mFGP re-shafted and gripped. I got an email response back within minutes from the owner and he set me up with Alex to work with. Alex let me know that everything I wanted to do, they could do and at a unbelievable cost to me.

I sent Alex a couple of videos of me putting and he helped me with a fitting. He went out of his way to talk to one of their instructors and they came up with a solution for my putter adjustments and said that a 68* lie and 35" would be ideal for me. They let me choose the grip I wanted and they are going to put in another grip for free in case 35" doesn't work for me and I want to go shorter. He even let me know that they were going to thrown in a free leather mFGP headcover.

All this for a price that I couldnt' believe. Unbelievable company and I can't wait to get my new putter from SeeMore! It can't be said enough, I was speechless as I got off the phone. hard to find in a company these days.

I know it has been stated numerous times in this thread, but WOW! SeeMore is a top notch company 2nd to none in my opinion. I contacted them last week about getting my newly acquired mFGP re-shafted and gripped. I got an email response back within minutes from the owner and he set me up with Alex to work with. Alex let me know that everything I wanted to do, they could do and at a unbelievable cost to me.

I sent Alex a couple of videos of me putting and he helped me with a fitting. He went out of his way to talk to one of their instructors and they came up with a solution for my putter adjustments and said that a 68* lie and 35" would be ideal for me. They let me choose the grip I wanted and they are going to put in another grip for free in case 35" doesn't work for me and I want to go shorter. He even let me know that they were going to thrown in a free leather mFGP headcover.

All this for a price that I couldnt' believe. Unbelievable company and I can't wait to get my new putter from SeeMore! It can't be said enough, I was speechless as I got off the phone. hard to find in a company these days.

This is why I'm thinking about supporting the company even more by purchasing a SeeMore from them. I was lucky enough to win mine, but these guys are top notch and I've never experienced such service from a company ANYWHERE. After I get used to my SeeMore, there may be another on its way sometime this year.

These guys are the best. What an amazing company - makes me proud to be a Seemore owner.

I found this video incredible informative. Thanks SeeMore!

I found this video incredible informative. Thanks SeeMore!

That video is one that John told me to watch when I was considering my choice of SeeMore. Very informative.

In other news, I finally got back out onto the course today. Shot a 93 (49/44), which is good considering my ball striking was streaky. However, the reason my score wasn't in the high 90s or low 100s is...you guessed it...my SeeMore ONEcs. I had ZERO three putts today, and I was surprised how well aligned I was putting. Made a few from over 10 feet, including a 15-footer to save par. This putter is awesome.

Great little video. Makes me want an S1, Ha ha. I'm such a putter ho.

That video is one that John told me to watch when I was considering my choice of SeeMore. Very informative.

In other news, I finally got back out onto the course today. Shot a 93 (49/44), which is good considering my ball striking was streaky. However, the reason my score wasn't in the high 90s or low 100s is...you guessed it...my SeeMore ONEcs. I had ZERO three putts today, and I was surprised how well aligned I was putting. Made a few from over 10 feet, including a 15-footer to save par. This putter is awesome.

Nice putting Nate! No 3 putts is awesome man. And when those putts from outside 10 feet drop it's icing on the cake brother! Keep up the good work.

I actually haven't touch my clubs yet in 2012. Have them sitting in the house all nice and clean. I was going to get a birdieball putting matt, but I just don't know if I have the space for it right now. Probably play sometime in Feb/March if I go visit the parents again in Florida. This is a great thread to come into though and read about others' experiencing the Seemore. These putters rock!

Just thought i'd share a cool story.

I was in GS the other day and I was just putzing around on the putting green, trying out a bunch of different putters and had a SeeMore Si2 in my hands and a older gentleman started talking to me about his putting and how bad it has been and he tried a belly and it didn't work for him, and I gave him the Si2 and showed him the Si3 and said that I absolutely love SeeMore and talked about their CS, my experience with SeeMore and how my putting has improved. He said that he's never heard of them and I gave hime a brief history lesson about them, Payne, Zach, etc... I felt like a SeeMore expert, lol.

I moved on after a bit and hit some irons I was interested in and he was still putting with the Si3 and I walked out the same time as him and he was purchasing it and I said, " ha ha, must have liked it" to which he replied, "made a believer out of me, this thing is amazing". Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

I was in GS the other day and I was just putzing around on the putting green, trying out a bunch of different putters and had a SeeMore Si2 in my hands and a older gentleman started talking to me about his putting and how bad it has been and he tried a belly and it didn't work for him, and I gave him the Si2 and showed him the Si3 and said that I absolutely love SeeMore and talked about their CS, my experience with SeeMore and how my putting has improved. He said that he's never heard of them and I gave hime a brief history lesson about them, Payne, Zach, etc... I felt like a SeeMore expert, lol.

I moved on after a bit and hit some irons I was interested in and he was still putting with the Si3 and I walked out the same time as him and he was purchasing it and I said, " ha ha, must have liked it" to which he replied, "made a believer out of me, this thing is amazing". Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Now that is a cool story. Preach, brother, preach! :D

Glad to see so many more SeeMore converts! The company is fantastic, and the products are great!

Thanks for being apart of the Team!!

I love my Si2, and I have to say SeeMore your distributor here in NZ is doing a great job getting your product out there. He just needs a couple of the bigger stores on board and he'll be flying!!!

Trying to get him to do a deal on a OneCS :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Putter Cover Malfunctioned and they had a new one sent to me within 3 days free of charge.

They have the best Customer Service in the business Period. I am now putting with their carbon steel DB4. Excellent putter. It is so pretty, I was nervous about actually taking it to the course. Thank Goodness I have gotten beyond that.

I expect that a number of my friends will eventually switch to a Seemore. I for one, will probably never buy a Putter from a different company.

I have a question. I've been looking at the si1, but because I'm left handed, the online seemore store seems to not have it available. At Edwin Watts, though, they have a left handed si1. Did you stop making them in the left handed version because demand wasnt high enough?

Thanks a lot for the info. I'm still mulling it over because I kind of need to save some money right now. Thanks, and when I decide, I'll be sure to shoot alex an email, but it may be a while.

I had rough round yesterday. My driver/FW play was way off. My chipping and putting saved my butt (I have been working on both). Before my Si3, 3-putts were the norm for me. I had 2 in my round yesterday! I had a few 1 putts and my two putts were near misses or my 2nd putt was <3 ft. Amazing how much more confident I feel putting.

Just wanted to check in and say that I'm still loving my SeeMore. I still have holes where I'll 3-putt, but I feel like they're way down. I've also found that with some practice, distance control is starting to get dialed in. Played 18 yesterday on some fairly rough greens, but was able to lag close on the better part of my long putts. Sank a couple fairly long ones too. It's nice to have confidence when you stand over a putt that it will go where you're aiming it. I also think that this putter has helped me develop a more consistent setup. Feel like I'm always square to the ball. Even when I mess around with other putters. Just ingrains the 'feel' of a square stance.

I just have to say thank you to all the testers and folks that contributed to this thread. Although I'm still not finished reading all 132 pages, I was pretty well convinced after the first 50 or 60 that I wanted to try one of these--just couldn't make up my mind which model. Today, my mind was made up for me. I had an eventful non-playing golf oriented day (more on What golf stuff did you do today). While at the PGA Superstore and Golfsmith looking to see some irons (and not finding them--CI 11 & Vr_S), I got to play with the SeeMore putters as I have been doing the last few visits. At Golfsmith, I noted one model that had a sale sticker of $129.99! To my recollection, this was way low! I drove back to PGA SS to see if they had that model and check their price. They didn't, but the guy looked it up and said it was $325.00! I went back to GS in a flash and asked them why this putter was marked down--was it used? He said, no, it's brand new. Perhaps it has been on the floor for awhile. Well, it is no longer on their floor, it's in my bag! A sexy new M3 SS. I had used SeeMore's self-fitting thingy on their web site, so I was pretty confident with the specs.

On the way home, I went straight to the putting green at the club and spent about a half hour rolling putts. Setting up to it felt natural, and I had no problem at all hiding the dot. It is quite a bit different from my old putter, though. I won't go into much here because it really wasn't a serious practice session. But, I did notice, as many of you did, that if I didn't let the club release I would leave putts to the right. And, for some reason, I was squeezing the grip to hard. I'm going back tomorrow for an extended session with it and will have it in play on Friday. Perhaps more then.

Did I get steal or what?!!!

I just have to say thank you to all the testers and folks that contributed to this thread. Although I'm still not finished reading all 132 pages, I was pretty well convinced after the first 50 or 60 that I wanted to try one of these--just couldn't make up my mind which model. Today, my mind was made up for me. I had an eventful non-playing golf oriented day (more on What golf stuff did you do today). While at the PGA Superstore and Golfsmith looking to see some irons (and not finding them--CI 11 & Vr_S), I got to play with the SeeMore putters as I have been doing the last few visits. At Golfsmith, I noted one model that had a sale sticker of $129.99! To my recollection, this was way low! I drove back to PGA SS to see if they had that model and check their price. They didn't, but the guy looked it up and said it was $325.00! I went back to GS in a flash and asked them why this putter was marked down--was it used? He said, no, it's brand new. Perhaps it has been on the floor for awhile. Well, it is no longer on their floor, it's in my bag! A sexy new M3 SS. I had used SeeMore's self-fitting thingy on their web site, so I was pretty confident with the specs.

On the way home, I went straight to the putting green at the club and spent about a half hour rolling putts. Setting up to it felt natural, and I had no problem at all hiding the dot. It is quite a bit different from my old putter, though. I won't go into much here because it really wasn't a serious practice session. But, I did notice, as many of you did, that if I didn't let the club release I would leave putts to the right. And, for some reason, I was squeezing the grip to hard. I'm going back tomorrow for an extended session with it and will have it in play on Friday. Perhaps more then.

Did I get steal or what?!!!

Congrats v.man! A great putter at a great price.

Congrats on the purchase v.man and HECK of a deal! Looking forward to hearing how it works for you. If you have not already seen it in the thread, check out Pat O'Briens videos. PM me if you need the links.

Last edited:
Congrats on the purchase v.man and HECK of a deal! Looking forward to hearing how OT works for you. If you have not already seen it in the thread, check out Pat O'Briens videos. PM me if you need the links.

I would love the videos!

Back