2012 PGA Show Coverage

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As always, THP will be there to bring you the most complete coverage you can find anywhere on the net. This year there are some changes and we will be shooting even more expert video than ever before and most of that will be uploaded after the show is complete. However what will not change is pictures, pictures and more pictures.

This year, like last, you can follow along from booth to booth by following THP on Twitter @hackersparadise if you are not already. Quick pictures of what we are doing, who we are visiting with and more will be sent non-stop throughout the day.

One major difference is this year is that all of our booth photographs will be throughout the forum rather than in the PGA Show subsection. Golf Clubs, Golf Style, Training Aids and more sections will be filled with our coverage and of course the home page as well.

THP has a crew set that will be assisting us both on and off camera. Both GolferGal and myself will be there and joining us this year is Forum Leader Yoccos and he will be manning one of the cameras as well as interviewing tour pros and some of the experts in the industry. THP will also have forum member Tadashi with us this year and he will also be on and off camera as well as running the Twitter feed for us throughout the entire show.

The four of us are here for you, the members, and will work as hard as we can from 7am to all hours of the night to bring you the latest and the greatest from Orlando, FL at the 2012 PGA Merchandise Show.

My first PGA show coverage since I joined the forum; can't wait!!!

You guys always bring it so I can only imagine how much you will continue to impress us all.

Awesome to hear that Yoccos and Tadashi will be there also!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Nice! Thanks for all your hard work guys bringing the rest of us coverage! Can't wait to see some of the exciting stuff that's gonna be there.

My first PGA show coverage since I joined the forum; can't wait!!!

You guys always bring it so I can only imagine how much you will continue to impress us all.

Awesome to hear that Yoccos and Tadashi will be there also!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Mine too and I'm pretty excited about seeing what's out there through THP!

• Admin
You can always see a sample of our coverage by checking out previous years (which are located in their own subsection).

You all always do a terrific job with PGA Show coverage. I can't wait to see and read all this year's coverage.

This is gonna be awesome! I'm not gonna get any work done lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Can't wait for all the coverage...TMEX doing interviews....and Tadashi on twitter....man they won't know what hit em!

You guys always bring us great coverage of this annual event! Glad to see that Yoccos and Tadashi are helping out and thanks for all you bring to us at home :clapp:. It's like we are actually at the event!

I am looking forward to the coverage. I am going to try and make it up to the show for the first time, if my schedule cooperates. If for some reason it does not, I will live vicariously through you guys. Thanks in advance for all that you guys do.

Sounds like a great crew, last year was definitely great being able to cover it. I'm looking forward to following along this year.

You can always see a sample of our coverage by checking out previous years (which are located in their own subsection).

Thank you, I was not aware of that. Will definitely do some poking around to get an idea of what to expect.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I am looking forward to this. Thanks for covering this event.

Looking forward to this coverage as last years was just awesome! Great team with Yoccos and Tadashi complementing GG and JB.

If anything like the last 2 years this will be barn burner of a show. Congrats Yoccos and Tadashi, enjoy the show and find some good inserts for those shoes, lol.

The new gear and swag this year is sweet. I'll be checking in for sure!

Can't wait for the coverage from you guys!

This is so freaking cool! Thanks for all you guys do for us!

Looking forward to this and thanks to yoccos and tadashi for helping JB and GG in bringing all this info to us.

I cannot wait! I don't know how I'm going ot be able to get any work done this week. Lol. I'm so stoked to be there helping JB, GG and Tadashi for this event. This is one of the coolest things that I have ever been able to be a part of. I've been working out hard and eating right to make sure I've got the energy to be there for everyone throughout the week :).

I'm truly thankful for the opportunity. This forum is truly about living the golf lifestyle and bringing it for the average, everday golfers like all of us. Humbled that I get to work with such great people and thankful to JB & GG for allowing me to bring PGA Show coverage to you guys.

This is awesome! My first PGA Show as I hadn't heard of it until I came here! Great 4 people you have covering it! I'm so excited to see everything!

That's awesome! I look forward to seeing all of the great stuff releasing this year!

Back