2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking about pink shorts has affected your brain my friend it was 2 vs 2. Me and Gray vs The pad hopper and The salad eater!!

Where have you been, cookie's off the cabbage! He is starting his 2nd job as a ranch hand at a cattle ranch

C'mon Gordon - stop skimming!!! No longer a vegan buddy. Need big muscles like you guys so I have a prayer in May.

Might need the muscles to break out of the woodshed.

ordered my airfare tickets tonight.... great news is staying till 7:45 monday night thats a lot of time to get some more golf in.

ordered my airfare tickets tonight.... great news is staying till 7:45 monday night thats a lot of time to get some more golf in.
this is good to hear buck

Great news Bj, look forward to meeting you buddy.

im ready to have a blast down there i can't wait!

You are gonna be blasting down and I'm gonna be blasting them rocket ballz up :D. Man it's a great to have ya locked down and almost on the way :blob:. This week we will hear about how the Teams were restructured which will ultimately tell most who is designated a trip to the woodshed.. :beat-up:

You are gonna be blasting down and I'm gonna be blasting them rocket ballz up :D. Man it's a great to have ya locked down and almost on the way :blob:. This week we will hear about how the Teams were restructured which will ultimately tell most who is designated a trip to the woodshed.. :beat-up:

This gets the old blood to pumping, going to be exciting in here this week for sure. The equipment announcements will follow soon. Wow!

yeah can't wait for the teams to get straightened out. i'm hoping my team doesn't change, got a good group of guys.

yeah can't wait for the teams to get straightened out. i'm hoping my team doesn't change, got a good group of guys.

Same here!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Yea it would be cool to keep the original team members . Just add the new guys in place of the ones that had to drop out. I got dibs on Chewie for Team Nicklaus :D

You can say that again :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I have a feeling mine will be blown up. that is ok though, looking forward to a great time no matter who my teammates are!! That is what these outings are all about.

I have a feeling mine will be blown up. that is ok though, looking forward to a great time no matter who my teammates are!! That is what these outings are all about.

That's the THP spirit brother :blob:! We are all gonna have the time of lives, once again :D

I agree WR...doesn't matter to me who's on my team, nor who I'm paired with. It will be a terrific time regardless.

Another day down, means one day closer to the outing! As well as 1 day closer to finding out who is on the winning team - aka whichever team I am on ;)

well of course with the exception of OG .. that ole fool is just looney!!! LOL

You are suppose to be my partner :friends: you young whipper snapper! You know we might be taking on Cookie Monster & Frog man in a best ball match. :deadhorse:. It's all based on the time everyone arrives. Maybe a Thursday match however it will depend on arrival times etc.

well of course with the exception of OG .. that ole fool is just looney!!! LOL

True WR...I just assumed that would be implied.

Nah, I would even play with the craziness that is brother Bill...as long as he makes it to Grand Cypress instead of Cypress Gardens.

Myself and the Mrs. OEM are booked and ready for the outing. Decided to take Air Tran as they had more options, better price even with bag fees and no layovers to MCO.

You are suppose to be my partner :friends: you young whipper snapper! You know we might be taking on Cookie Monster & Frog man in a best ball match. :deadhorse:. It's all based on the time everyone arrives. Maybe a Thursday match however it will depend on arrival times etc.

Come on now Gray you know you play better when you are all feisty with the people you are playing with. That is why you keep losing to KellyBo and MaryC. you are being too nice... Kick em in the shins once or twice and see how much better you play..LOL. and of course I would still be there for you on Thursday afternoon or whenever!!! And if you try to kick me in the shins, I am gonna drop you off in a sand trap and leave you there!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back