Romo and Woods paired for Pebble Beach!

achase215

Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
Everyone was discussing it and it happened here are the details. Should be one heck of a pairing good luck rest of the field I got a feeling TW and TR will dominate the field!

http://tourreport.pgatour.com/2012/01/16/tiger-commits-to-pebble-will-play-with-romo/

Another tid bit people will surely eat up.

Officials are also saving a spot in the pro-am field for Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow, who could commit as early as this week with the Broncos having been eliminated from the NFL playoffs on Saturday.

Count me in as interested. I will be watching.

Well, I'll be tuned in to this. That's for sure.

Should be fun to watch.

It will definitely be fun to watch.

Sweet! I enjoy watching Tony golf and his pairing with TW will guarantee plenty of coverage.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

That's a match made in Perkins. Can't wait to watch it.

Expect 4 hours of TW and TR then on Golf Channel. Sigh.

Wonder who they would pair Tebow with? I think Jim Furyk would make sense ugly swing with ugly throwing motion match made in heaven. I wouldn't bet against Tebow though he will probably be have the man upstairs on his side LOL!

Wonder who they would pair Tebow with? I think Jim Furyk would make sense ugly swing with ugly throwing motion match made in heaven. I wouldn't bet against Tebow though he will probably be have the man upstairs on his side LOL!

I was just going to say I wish Tiger was paired with Tebow. That would have made for an interesting 4 hours....

If anyone is gonna get Tebow, it's Fowler. They're gonna put the stars together and Fowler is probably only behind to Woods in terms of popularity.

I was just going to say I wish Tiger was paired with Tebow. That would have made for an interesting 4 hours....

I agree. Tebow might out drive him w/ 316 yd drives!! Sorry couldn't help it...

Quick... Someone dig up the old "caption this" contest thp ran last yr... There were some great ones in that thread.

I hope old Tiger goes the distance in every tournament with some of the young guys hanging in there with them. I'd love to see some epic final rounds.

Forget this, I want to know what video games Eldrick is playing. Or what he had for dinner tonight. That's the important stuff.

Is Camilo Villegas or Chris DeMarco in the field? If so, one of those guys makes sense.

I agree. Tebow might out drive him w/ 316 yd drives!! Sorry couldn't help it...

You just had to go there didn't you!

Tebow will average 31'6" from the hole and his longest putt of the week will be 31'6". If you want to continue this theme.

If Tiger plays decent I could easily see them winning the team competition

Maybe Brian Gay and Tim if Brian is in the field

I'm kind of excited to see this. I have never seen Tony play golf and this will get him plenty of air time!

Tebow will be kneeling after every drive saying thank you for the ball not hitting someone!

I'm kind of excited to see this. I have never seen Tony play golf and this will get him plenty of air time!

Tony's got game. I'm not sure if you remember this, but he had a chance to play a qualifier for the U.S. Open last year.

Romo is a good golfer, can see this being fun to watch.

Pebble Beach is always the star of the tournament to me.

Back