GrantD

Formerly Known as DMB012
Reaction score
Handicap
Does anybody plan on watching this new show on FOX? I was a big Lost fan and hope this is similar. The premier is on Jan. 23, 2012.

I do...very much looking forward to this one. Very Lost-esque in concept and I think a lot of the smae writers who did Lost worked on this one too.

Does anybody plan on watching this new show on FOX? I was a big Lost fan and hope this is similar. The premier is on Jan. 23, 2012.

I will watch it, at least the first one. I loved Prison Break in the first 2 seasons. Then it just got stupid.

I will watch it, at least the first one. I loved Prison Break in the first 2 seasons. Then it just got stupid.

I don't think this is suppose to be like Prison Break style. I did like that show a lot. I think it is going to be similar to Lost style of a show.

I don't think this is suppose to be like Prison Break style. I did like that show a lot. I think it is going to be similar to Lost style of a show.

I never watched Lost, I missed the first couple of seasons, and once I am out I tpically dont try to play catchup.

Since it has the guy from Jurassic Park do you think there will be dinosaurs?

Kevin

Since it has the guy from Jurassic Park do you think there will be dinosaurs?

Kevin

one can only hope! I like dinosaurs

I never watched Lost, I missed the first couple of seasons, and once I am out I tpically dont try to play catchup.

You should go back and watch all the seasons. One of the best shows I have ever seen.

You should go back and watch all the seasons. One of the best shows I have ever seen.
But don't ask Coolbreeze about the final episode!

This looks good. So does The River coming on ABC. I'll probably check out The Finder on Fox, too.

Kevin

yeah, my bro has tried to talk me into this. I doubt it will ever happen.

But don't ask Coolbreeze about the final episode!

HAHA I think I remember reading about that.

yeah, my bro has tried to talk me into this. I doubt it will ever happen.

You should listen to him. I started watching it when they were in the third season. I was able to watch the first 3 with out commercials and wait time. It was so awesome. I hated waiting each week, during the last couple of seasons.

HAHA I think I remember reading about that.

You should listen to him. I started watching it when they were in the third season. I was able to watch the first 3 with out commercials and wait time. It was so awesome. I hated waiting each week, during the last couple of seasons.

Ok, I will check it out. If it sucks I get whatever driver is in your bag.

I will DVR it an watch it before the 2nd episode comes on. I did that with Once Upon a Time and did not even make it through the 1st episode, hated it, so I did not waste a lot of time on it. I know Alcatraz will be an entirely different show, at least I hope the results are different than OUaT.

truth!

truth again!

Judging by the shows coming out or in the works, it looks like there's going to be a swing from Reality TV to Drama/suspense shows which is good imo. Sure you'll still have Idol, and Dancing w/ Stars but I think reality tv may have jumped the shark a bit

They should produce a reality show where the contestants jumped over sharks. I'd watch that.

Kevin

This looks good. So does The River coming on ABC. I'll probably check out The Finder on Fox, too.

Kevin

I'm looking forward to Alcatraz but I'm really looking forward to The River.

Looking forward to Alcatraz. I really liked what the writers did with Lost, and hope that this show will live up to the build up.

Ok, I will check it out. If it sucks I get whatever driver is in your bag.

I have been rocking the Pure Shot right now.

I have been rocking the Pure Shot right now.

fair enough!!

I want a show to take the place of Entourage. I miss that show already!

I've been pondering whether or not to watch it, I didn't watch lost, but this show looks good.

fair enough!!

I want a show to take the place of Entourage. I miss that show already!
Arent they making a movie?

So far, so good. I'm incredibly intrigued.

Back