Bridgestone Staff Bags

I think the J40 DPCs will look quite nice in that bag!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL @ GG being the sheriff in this thread! Really and truly, what a special touch from Bridgestone. I'm so glad they're involved in this.

If in fact it is a bag, the Bridgestone 8 will be pleasantly surprised

what a great looking bag! would love to see more pictures of it.
The THP on there came out awesome! Is that something that all 3 companies will be doing?

The THP on there came out awesome! Is that something that all 3 companies will be doing?

To the 2nd part of your post......wait and see! Ancient Chinese secret!

Every company will be doing their own thing, so it's possible they will and it's possible they won't have the logo.

I want one like now!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I am getting ILL with jealousy!

GG has been taught the ancient secrets of Kama Teasera

I love how GG and JB always give us just enough info to be excited but they hold enough back to drive us crazy in anticipation

True! No getting her to spill the beans.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I love how GG and JB always give us just enough info to be excited but they hold enough back to drive us crazy in anticipation

They're the best at it. I think I can hear diabolical laughter coming from Florida right about now...

Man that bag looks good, I know everyone repping Bridgestone will love gaming that beauty.

Hot damn thats beautiful. Just looks amazing. These staff bags are rockin'

Awesome looking staff bag! The THP logo and embroidery are fantastic!

That's terrific. Though I don't know who Jason Kunze is.

You should check out the home page once in a while. He has written some great reviews and always under Jason K.

Kunze! Kunze in the house!

Haha sweet bag and the thp logo makes it look even more fantastic.

--
tapatalk

Puttin4awesomereviews has one sweet looking bag there. I can't stop staring at it. I would love to have that on my bag

Bridgestone is bringing it! Awesome looking staff bag and the fact that they put the THP logo is freaking great. Can't wait to see the whole bag.

Bridgestone is bringing it! Awesome looking staff bag and the fact that they put the THP logo is freaking great. Can't wait to see the whole bag.

I agree... I can't wait to see the whole bag in my hands.... I can't wait to see the whole bag with my Bettinardi in it.... I can't wait to see the whole bag with a whole set of Bridgestone J40's!!!

Back