The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some good news today but I'm not allowed to say what it is. I'm just excited about it. I will let you guys in on the secret soon...

Say what? You damn tease!!

Paid off the WDW graduation vacation for my wife. This makes me happy.

Paid off the WDW graduation vacation for my wife. This makes me happy.

Congrats to you and the wife, time to design a new Putter? Lol

Tap,Tap,Tap

I got some good news today but I'm not allowed to say what it is. I'm just excited about it. I will let you guys in on the secret soon...

This is pretty much how I feel about the frog right now

Congrats to you and the wife, time to design a new Putter? Lol

Tap,Tap,Tap

Thanks Duey. Kari is already working on two ideas for me, we'll see where that leads over time haha

Leaving in the next 30 minutes to play golf with another THP'er for the first time (Texasgolfer). Unless he is opposed to it, I will video 2 HOTD and am thinking of choosing the number 1 and 18 handicapped holes without even looking at the card. Have not played this course in nearly 20 years.

This is pretty much how I feel about the frog right now

:laughing: I'm sure my Bridgestone teammates have an inclination of what my news was.

That's classic ddec haha I have never actually seen that but I do remember the frogs.

As for me I found out earlier I have an interview setup for the DSGA PJ Boatwright internship from USGA in February. I am so stoked for the opportunity just need to nail the interview

Chili cook off at work today. I will be re-posting this in rant of day thread at appx 5:30am tomorrow.

Leaving in the next 30 minutes to play golf with another THP'er for the first time (Texasgolfer). Unless he is opposed to it, I will video 2 HOTD and am thinking of choosing the number 1 and 18 handicapped holes without even looking at the card. Have not played this course in nearly 20 years.
You guys have fun! Your getting a pretty decent weather day today! Can't wait to hear about it!

Finally able to get my dual monitor set up back on my desk at work! Just makes things easier

We finally moved the 42" Panasonic up from the office and into the third (smallest) bedroom, which is our new exercise room. Hooked up the cable, the Wii and the DVD player for Jacqui's exercise CD's. Also moving the Extra 20 yards Training aid (http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=14060) into the room. We just have to put it back up again. Hopefully we will use all of our exercise things more that they are all upstairs and in the same room.

Just won $600 on a pick4 lotto. I usually play it once a month for 5 days strait, I play my address and bam! Still have tonight and tomorrow to win again.

Dayum! Nice, Vince!

Just won $600 on a pick4 lotto. I usually play it once a month for 5 days strait, I play my address and bam! Still have tonight and tomorrow to win again.

Living right. How many dozens of B330-RX's can you buy now?

Finally have my beloved Golf Channel back. I dropped a bunch of channels to save $'s, but the NFL channel is over, so I save $50 and get that back. Man I missed "Morning Drive".

Tomorrow we are going to Sunday brunch at the club. I love Sunday brunch and since dieting for the last couple of months, it will be a joy. We broke that diet last night having pizza with a few LPGAers and this will be icing on the cake.

Tomorrow we are going to Sunday brunch at the club. I love Sunday brunch and since dieting for the last couple of months, it will be a joy. We broke that diet last night having pizza with a few LPGAers and this will be icing on the cake.

Pizza with LPGAers? Do tell!

Pizza with LPGAers? Do tell!

GG played golf with 3 of them yesterday and I met them all for dinner. Not much to tell, really, just some friends we like to hang out with. They have been good about keeping me on my diet, so it was nice to break it for a night out with friends.

GG played golf with 3 of them yesterday and I met them all for dinner. Not much to tell, really, just some friends we like to hang out with. They have been good about keeping me on my diet, so it was nice to break it for a night out with friends.

Awesome. Sounds like a wonderful evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back