What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the bag rebuild that was never really planned is done and its on to just putter pondering for a good while.

Purchased SCOR's at 49/53/57 to go with my 45 and maintain the 4* gaps throughout the set. I love the Eidolon's and will keep them as the backups, but the SCOR's and the SCOR system really are game changers IMHO.

Thats awesome bro, I know you were hesitant to lose the 60* but in the end I think you will thank yourself. That 57* is just as versatile. Congrats buddy!

Well, the bag rebuild that was never really planned is done and its on to just putter pondering for a good while.

Purchased SCOR's at 49/53/57 to go with my 45 and maintain the 4* gaps throughout the set. I love the Eidolon's and will keep them as the backups, but the SCOR's and the SCOR system really are game changers IMHO.

Congrats Jman. What irons did you end up going with?

Congrats - I know you will love them man.

Thanks Cookie!

Thats awesome bro, I know you were hesitant to lose the 60* but in the end I think you will thank yourself. That 57* is just as versatile. Congrats buddy!

Yep, thanks for chatting with me about that, it certainly helped since you're playing the 57. Plus its like I said, having 4* gaps all through the bag until I hit the hybrids is going to be very very nice and reliable.

Its so funny though because I was an adamant pessimist when the SCOR's were announced....I shall eat crow now....these are awesome clubs.l

Thanks Cookie!

Yep, thanks for chatting with me about that, it certainly helped since you're playing the 57. Plus its like I said, having 4* gaps all through the bag until I hit the hybrids is going to be very very nice and reliable.

Its so funny though because I was an adamant pessimist when the SCOR's were announced....I shall eat crow now....these are awesome clubs.l

They really are awesome clubs. Congrats on the bag makeover, I hope you love those Bridgestones.

Thanks Cookie!

hahaha...I recall you not liking them at first. But, you hit them and they have turned out to be game changers for you. Man, I am happy for you

OEMJman does have a nice ring to it! LOL, congrats dude, sick bag for 2012.

hahaha...I recall you not liking them at first. But, you hit them and they have turned out to be game changers for you. Man, I am happy for you

Indeed, and if the 45* is this sweet and easy to use, I had to get the others. Not to mention, the v-sole in and of itself changed my game...its that good.

OEMJman does have a nice ring to it! LOL, congrats dude, sick bag for 2012.

Haha, no doubt TC! Thanks a ton, I do think I'll be returning to the putter section of ho'ing now for a good while though haha

Technically not a buy, but JMan has a couple spinner and 1 spinner+ shaft coming my say. Can't wait to slap these bad boys on the wedges.

Yesterday bought a set of A4 forged irons, found a set with stiff steel TTDG SL300 and after having hit a demo 6 iron with that same shaft 4 or 5 times over the past few months I was seriously motivated to pick some up. I needed something that is easier to hit than the MP32s I have been playing for a few years now. Although I have played the best golf of my life over the past couple of years I attribute that more to my improved putting, driving accuracy and short game than to my iron play which has been terrible at times. I think I can do a lot better with these irons.

Just got word that my Bridgestone cart bag has been delivered. should be off work by 5-6, then I will be heading home to that beauty!

Technically not a buy, but JMan has a couple spinner and 1 spinner+ shaft coming my say. Can't wait to slap these bad boys on the wedges.

Seth......should have them TOMORROW!!

Just got word that my Bridgestone cart bag has been delivered. should be off work by 5-6, then I will be heading home to that beauty!

Looking forward to some pix.

Won an eBay auction over the weekend for a Cleveland Black 3W and it's sitting on the front porch. If I get to it pictures will be up later.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Won an eBay auction over the weekend for a Cleveland Black 3W and it's sitting on the front porch. If I get to it pictures will be up later.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Nice buddy. Right in time for the weekend!

Nice buddy. Right in time for the weekend!

Yes sir. Not sure it's going to be nice enough to get out for golf but hoping for range time at the least.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Yes sir. Not sure it's going to be nice enough to get out for golf but hoping for range time at the least.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I'm not sure how high you tee your 3W normally, but the 5w really came to life off the tee when I bumped it up about 1/2 inch higher than normal.

I'm not sure how high you tee your 3W normally, but the 5w really came to life off the tee when I bumped it up about 1/2 inch higher than normal.

Usually pretty low. I'll keep that in mind as I try it out though. I usually will try a few different heights to find what seems to work best

Beast mode from tapatalk

Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs 2-Ball Blade, 35" - I'll have it in hand tomorrow!

Beast mode from tapatalk

That's sick Kmac. What flex?

Hot damn. Can't wait to hear what you think dude.

Its going to kill me not being able to get out but its looking like that might be the case though. I'll add some thought as soon as I do though

Its going to kill me not being able to get out but its looking like that might be the case though. I'll add some thought as soon as I do though

Congrats Kevin! I heard a lot of good things about this 3 - wood so enjoy.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Sweet, I am looking forward to the pics, all of the Cleveland Black line is just flat out sessy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back