2012 Bettinardi Putters

Howzat, great video and pics. No offence to the other putters out there but this is my favourite of all the Bettinardi's so far. Dead sexy man, and you know it is fit to your stroke. So great how Bettinardi is taking care of you guys.

Howzat, great video and pics. No offence to the other putters out there but this is my favourite of all the Bettinardi's so far. Dead sexy man, and you know it is fit to your stroke. So great how Bettinardi is taking care of you guys.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I love the SS #10 but without the fitting I am sure I would have ended up with something else. It feels like the perfect match for me.

As you guys/gals know, I received my putter a couple days after my fitting. I got it on Dec. 27th. I posted a thread on it, which a lot of you seen. I received an email asking us to post the pictures. I sent a message back mentioning that I had the other thread. But I was asked to post the pictures/video in this thread also. So here they are...

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMTkuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMjAuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMjEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMjMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMjQuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMjUuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMjguanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMjcuanBn.jpg

My custom paint fill...

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMzAuanBn.jpg

I would like to thank THP, Bridgestone and Bettinardi!!! I'm loving my Betti!!!!!!!!

Beautiful putter howzat! I love that style of putters and the rainbow finish along with the honeycomb face is just gorgeous! I'm sure you'll be making alot with that putter good luck and thanks for posting!

Thanks again to Bettinardi! The fitting experience was great and the finished product is beautiful.

Unboxing Video:

[YOUTUBE]lum2lYdYRrc[/YOUTUBE]

Great video dude! Fantastic looking putter!

Great video! Love that #10 style.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Great videos guys and beautiful putters for sure.

With all the excitement of putters showing up over the last couple of days, I can't wait to see if another one arrives today. I rolled mine for a good hour last night while watching tv.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I love the SS #10 but without the fitting I am sure I would have ended up with something else. It feels like the perfect match for me.

You mentioned the rainbow effect. Have you had it outside in the sun much yet?

You mentioned the rainbow effect. Have you had it outside in the sun much yet?

No, I haven't had it outside much yet as it is -5* here today. I played a Studio Stock putter for a round in Florida last month and it is not something you can see at address but only something you can see holding it at a certain angle. You can see it a bit in one of the pix I posted.

No, I haven't had it outside much yet as it is -5* here today. I played a Studio Stock putter for a round in Florida last month and it is not something you can see at address but only something you can see holding it at a certain angle. You can see it a bit in one of the pix I posted.

Reason I ask is, that finish is so beautiful in any light and has such a range of colors that it changes to I was pretty amazed. Inside with little light it can be really dark and glossy, or almost wet looking with a little light and then take it outside and it goes to a much brighter rich color. Congrats again, I know you will love it!

P1030479.jpg

Betti1.jpg

Man, thats a good looking putter Duey

Thanks for the pix Duey. I don't think this finish is quite as nice as the putter you have but it is close. I think these putters look better in person which is hard to believe as they look incredible in the pictures. We are so lucky to have Bettinardi involved in this event and we haven't even talked much about the belt buckles.

Thanks for the pix Duey. I don't think this finish is quite as nice as the putter you have but it is close. I think these putters look better in person which is hard to believe as they look incredible in the pictures. We are so lucky to have Bettinardi involved in this event and we haven't even talked much about the belt buckles.

No doubt. Getting Bettinardi in this in way above and beyond what my imagination could have come up with. I've seen some crazy cool buckles on the collector side that blow's the mind.

I wouldn't put it past Bettinardi to have a custom buckle up their sleeve for the Morgan Cup.

I wouldn't put it past Bettinardi to have a custom buckle up their sleeve for the Morgan Cup.

How cool would it be if we had a "Design The Buckle" contest for that? Damn, I just wet my pants! haha

How cool would it be if we had a "Design The Buckle" contest for that? Damn, I just wet my pants! haha

I like your thinking!!

that would be pretty darn cool

Heck, I was so excited about my Betti putter that I forgot about the buckles! It would be cool to have a design contest for them. I will start to think of some ideas just in case this would come about!

Heck, I was so excited about my Betti putter that I forgot about the buckles! It would be cool to have a design contest for them. I will start to think of some ideas just in case this would come about!

I wouldn't count on that, sorry. : ( The design will be a collaborative effort between Bridgestone and Bettinardi.

I wouldn't count on that, sorry. : ( The design will be a collaborative effort between Bridgestone and Bettinardi.

That's okay. I'm sure it will be awesome!! I probably couldn't come up with anything worth doing anyways. Probably have frog on it or something. Mess it all up... :laughing:

Back