The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything seems to be alright now. Good stuff.

Ok breeze, now its showing unlocked. I've seen it before but smalls explanation makes sense.

--
tapatalk
I think I've locked threads too. It's a weird thing. I think the Ben guys need to work on that, haha.

Lol, that's really getting the last word!

--
tapatalk

CuTQF.jpg

oops cookie beat me to it hahaha

Last edited:
This has been out for a long time but was sent to me again...it never gets old.

That sucks Ary, I heard they are looking for Docs in Hawaii.

I'm not going to lie, my long-term plan involves moving back to the South. Of course, I really like my job here now, so who knows when that will happen.

Burger King to start delivery:

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/burger-king-tests-delivery-232332231--abc-news.html

Burger King Tests Out Delivery

gty-burger-king-ll-120117-wblog_233307.jpg

Robyn Beck/AFP/Getty ImagesFast food restaurants like Burger King and McDonald's have always been known for their convenience, but now Burger King is taking the term "fast food" to another level. Starting this week, the chain is offering delivery from 10 locations in the Washington D.C. area.
For an additional $2, you can get your burger, fries or anything else you want without leaving your desk. Delivery is available between 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., which means the breakfast menu isn't an option. They also aim to get you your food within 30 minutes, but you also have to be within a 10 minute drive of the restaurant.
And don't worry that your food won't be of the same caliber if you opt for delivery over drive-thru. The burgers are delivered in strategic packaging, with the top part of the bun covered to prevent it from becoming soggy during travel. John Fitzpatrick, chief brand and operations officer for Burger King, told USA Today they used "proprietary thermal packaging technology" to guarantee "that the Whopper is delivered hot and fresh, and the french fries are delivered hot and crispy."

Six more locations in Virginia plan to start delivery the week of January 23, and if all goes well,Burger King hopes to expand the service to other areas over time.

I'm anxious to see how this goes as Sonic considered it for a time. Sounds like they won't deliver a few item's besides breakfast such as milkshakes and coffee.

Soggy fries at your door step. Hum

oh hell...how fat can we get?

A few of my friends tried the saltine challenge today at lunch and failed. I lol'ed. Their faces at the end were great.

A few of my friends tried the saltine challenge today at lunch and failed. I lol'ed. Their faces at the end were great.

That challenge doesn't seem like it would be difficult at all. This shall be Outing tested for sure.

That challenge doesn't seem like it would be difficult at all. This shall be Outing tested for sure.

Oh it is. You get the first 3 pretty easily in like 25-30 seconds and you think "Wow this is easy". Then you realize how hard it is becoming to swallow them and that you have to keep up the same pace. It's obscenely difficult to even swallow the last one or two (depending on how many you go at a time), let alone do it under a time constraint. I've never done it in probably dozens of attempts.

Oh it is. You get the first 3 pretty easily in like 25-30 seconds and you think "Wow this is easy". Then you realize how hard it is becoming to swallow them and that you have to keep up the same pace. It's obscenely difficult to even swallow the last one or two (depending on how many you go at a time), let alone do it under a time constraint. I've never done it in probably dozens of attempts.

Since Wikipedia's down for the day, I'm having trouble finding the rules. Couldn't one just jam all 6 crackers in your mouth at once and go from there? Or is it one at a time?

You can do it however you want, its still almost impossible.
Since Wikipedia's down for the day, I'm having trouble finding the rules. Couldn't one just jam all 6 crackers in your mouth at once and go from there? Or is it one at a time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back