2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh. I knew that.

I'm looking at Allegiant, which I'm assuming is what you're flying into Sanford. They ship out at 3:25 on Sunday afternoon though. However, I'd save a good $200 it's looking like.
Duh.....sorry, I'm just proud of myself for being booked so I want to retell that story as often as possible.

Yep I'm flying Allegiant, the flights in/out are pretty limited but it just happened to work out perfectly. 3:25 Sunday afternoon might be kind of early but to save that kind of cabbage you could just get all packed up Saturday night and check out before your round on Sunday, as soon as golf is over split to the airport. If you go that route we could coordinate and ride together and share the rental car costs for the weekend. I'll have to be back there to pick up the family around 2 anyway.

Last year I lost a driver and had Hawk invent the term "hands shaking angry" to describe some of my posts leading up to the outing. This year I think I'll win instead, that sounds much easier. Hawk also invented the term "Jake Straight" just prior to last year's outing.... :beat-up:

Jake Straight was actually post outing! You nailed a fairway dead center with a giant power fade and told JB and I that you 'just liked to hit it straight.'

Duh.....sorry, I'm just proud of myself for being booked so I want to retell that story as often as possible.

Yep I'm flying Allegiant, the flights in/out are pretty limited but it just happened to work out perfectly. 3:25 Sunday afternoon might be kind of early but to save that kind of cabbage you could just get all packed up Saturday night and check out before your round on Sunday, as soon as golf is over split to the airport. If you go that route we could coordinate and ride together and share the rental car costs for the weekend. I'll have to be back there to pick up the family at 4 anyway.

LOL. I was Duh'ing myself dude ;)

Hmmmm. We will talk for sure buddy. I think I'm going to jump on it. Money is a little tight at the moment and I just need to get these thing bought.

Jake Straight was actually post outing! You nailed a fairway dead center with a giant power fade and told JB and I that you 'just liked to hit it straight.'
In my book it your ball ends up in the same fairway that you're actually playing you hit it straight. I don't care if you have to aim out over houses and power fade that SOB there, it was straight man!

In my book it your ball ends up in the same fairway that you're actually playing you hit it straight. I don't care if you have to aim out over houses and power fade that SOB there, it was straight man!

That was such a fun round of golf. From venomous water snakes, to mistaking decoys for living geese, to the inception of Jake Straight. Not to mention a nice condo shot by yours truly.

That was such a fun round of golf. From venomous water snakes, to mistaking decoys for living geese, to the inception of Jake Straight. Not to mention a nice condo shot by yours truly.
Dude that round was a riot. I still think if Hanks just hits that ball out of the water by that effin snake we win that match, what a pansy. HA!

Those decoys were as life like as I've ever seen in my life and the condo shot will go down as maybe the funniest shot I've ever seen....see technically I didn't "see" all my shots along that OB/bush line several holes later so you still win!

I was actually looking at the pictures from your trip down the bushes the other day and chuckling.

Dude that round was a riot. I still think if Hanks just hits that ball out of the water by that effin snake we win that match, what a pansy. HA!

Those decoys were as life like as I've ever seen in my life and the condo shot will go down as maybe the funniest shot I've ever seen....see technically I didn't "see" all my shots along that OB/bush line several holes later so you still win!

Hawk actually has two of the funniest I have ever seen. One at the previous outing when he hit the bush sideways from the tee box and then that one. But your 17 shots against the OB line took the cake.

I hit that bush on the infamous 18th hole of the Palmer Course. Site of the '12'. What a stupid hole.

I do a lot....and I mean a lot....of stupid things but that was a time when logic somehow prevailed. It could have my 330-RX all it wanted

I do a lot....and I mean a lot....of stupid things but that was a time when logic somehow prevailed. It could have my 330-RX all it wanted

LMAO. Wasn't Jake trying to convince you to hit the ball out of that snake pit?

yep. swell guy....gave me a mini-Drago speech to get me pumped up too.

LMAO. Wasn't Jake trying to convince you to hit the ball out of that snake pit?

I often ponder what GG will do with matchups and pairings. But I sure would like a chance to visit that woodshed the first round of the outing because it might make for a whole lot of diapers needed in OG's suite. I mean what happens if he visits this place again (time #3) and gets blasted the same as the other two? Lord only knows the emoticons would be flying off of him...

[Activate Ole Gray Voice]

Like a humming bird flying around a june bug lookin for a reach around from a spider monkey while on top of Pale Rider

[Deactivate Ole Gray Voice]

Bring it on JB and take your medicine like a man :deadhorse:. Now about them spider monkey doo hickeys. I never seen one of them critters but they might make a good barbeque. I'll bring the BBQ sauce and take care of that sucker :hungry:.

In my book if your balls ends up in the same fairway that you're actually playing you hit it straight. I don't care if you have to aim out over houses and power fade that SOB there, it was straight man!

My balls always end up in the same fairway I am playing :act-up:

Hawk actually has two of the funniest I have ever seen. One at the previous outing when he hit the bush sideways from the tee box and then that one. But your 17 shots against the OB line took the cake.
Man what the hell? I would have been better off had that ball actually gone OB and I just reteed. No way I could have hit THAT bad of a tee shot again. I still remember it, hybrid that I hit so fat the entire head of my club was underground before I even hit the ball. Sky'd that sucker so high I lost it, you guys had to tell me where it was. Then of course the bushes....who in their right mind puts those bushes there anyway? Right in the field of play. :angry: Probably as annoying as anything was the fact that just prior to that Hanks and I had made a little run to make it kinda sorta half ways interesting, then the wheels fell off. Hard to rebound from that one, I think we both threw up 8's on that hole. Dammit.

yep. swell guy....gave me a mini-Drago speech to get me pumped up too.
The snake didn't care about you or the yellow B330-RX, you had a chance to slosh it out of that creek and save us on that hole dude!

My balls always end up in the same fairway I am playing :act-up:

I guess this doesn't apply to the first fairway at the New Course at Grand Cypress?

I guess this doesn't apply to the first fairway at the New Course at Grand Cypress?

haha they end up in the same rough too :D.

I won't miss that sucker this year :nono: . I will have some new weapons to carve the course up with. Most likely my nine iron distance will be about 250 carry so what the heck, tee it up with a nine iron and putter.

Well my plane should arrive 12 noon Thursday & head back Monday just after 1 in the afternoon. I hope to get to play a round Thurs.
Also anybody who wants to hit my 2.0 irons with the new Matrix Studios shafts @ demo are more than welcome to

Well my plane should arrive 12 noon Thursday & head back Monday just after 1 in the afternoon. I hope to get to play a round Thurs.
Also anybody who wants to hit my 2.0 irons with the new Matrix Studios shafts @ demo are more than welcome to

bulldog if we are paired together, you can hit my new RBZ test irons on the course :thumb:

Got my vacation time off of the Outing approved today! All that's left for me to do before the Outing now is to bake the cookies, pack the bags, gas the car up and head on down 75!

Got my vacation time off of the Outing approved today! All that's left for me to do before the Outing now is to bake the cookies, pack the bags, gas the car up and head on down 75!

Congrats Mary :clapp:. Hopefully we can hook up with DawgDaddy and a few others and have a convoy heading down there :blob:

I just found some top-secret video of Hanks getting ready for the Outing:

This is just the beginning of the equipment "mound" that will be at Demo Day.

IMG-20120117-00237-L.jpg

This is just the beginning of the equipment "mound" that will be at Demo Day.

IMG-20120117-00237-L.jpg
Wow!! Better get a trailer, that's a whole bunch of goodness!

That's a unique looking TaylorMade Staff bag there! Love the colors of it. Dont think I have ever seen one like it, I need to find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back