Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha. I almost posted again in that thread to say 'not a chance at that price!'....just to see it tip you over the edge. But I'm not that heartless. Today.

Man.. .lol. I would've died. But knowing you, I would've laughed. Had some High Life if your honor and repped you.

Uummmmmmm we've been hit by a snow storm here and its crazy. We haven't had more than 1cm of snow in like 3 years, but last night and still now we have about 10 inches and its still coming down. The city is shut down and the roads are in chaos because we don't get snow, and the city doesn't have any snow plows. I'm the idiot who showed up to work and now I'm fielding calls from all the employees who think they can just call in and say they are snowed it. NO DEAL! I now have my technicians driving around like cab drivers going to get the employees I need to have the company work at even just a minimum level. GRRRRRR

damn, that's worse than living here!

I would've laughed. Had some High Life if your honor and repped you.

First 2 are my recommended response to any of my posts. Heck, anyone's posts. An excuse is not an excuse unless you use it.

good thing you have your new phone to keep you company now!

Uummmmmmm we've been hit by a snow storm here and its crazy. We haven't had more than 1cm of snow in like 3 years, but last night and still now we have about 10 inches and its still coming down. The city is shut down and the roads are in chaos because we don't get snow, and the city doesn't have any snow plows. I'm the idiot who showed up to work and now I'm fielding calls from all the employees who think they can just call in and say they are snowed it. NO DEAL! I now have my technicians driving around like cab drivers going to get the employees I need to have the company work at even just a minimum level. GRRRRRR

We need a Paulo words of wisdom thread dude.

Could see it now,like a conversation with myself, trying to convince myself to go to the fridge for another beer.

'it is difficult yet not impossible to achieve the lotus permission whilst wearing skinny jeans. With that in mind, if you can't meditate, medicate.'

Could see it now,like a conversation with myself, trying to convince myself to go to the fridge for another beer.

'it is difficult yet not impossible to achieve the lotus permission whilst wearing skinny jeans. With that in mind, if you can't meditate, medicate.'

I freaking love it dude.

I asked all my folks that work out of this office to come in, even if it's a couple of hours late. We didn't get nearly as much snow as you folks up north did, but just a couple of inches of snow will paralyze Portland. The only guy that I let work from home is the guy who drives the Corvette - he didn't want to drive a snow plow today.

Coolbreez. You are a Canadian complaining about snow. Thats like a stripper complaining about dollar bills.

CB did you just go from cm to inches in your snow rant? Lol. We don't do metric here. :D

I am too stressed at my office. I have been doing the work of at least 3 people and doing it well and I am about finished. I requested Friday off and they had no complaints even though it is just the day after tomorrow. I am going to go back to Georgia and spend a quiet week at my dad's retreat center and work on getting closer to The Lord and casting the worries of this world into the winds. One good thing is that I am appreciated at my job.

I can't stand it when ESPN puts on their crawl 'ESPN reports that....' instead of 'According to' when a story was either broke somewhere else by another outlet or reporter. It's like all sports news comes through them and is broken or reported by no one else.

The worst is when say a trade happens and instead of just reporting the details, ESPN will report the details and tack on 'according to xxxx'

At the clinic now taking a respiratory test for the new job. Waiting on the results, but blowing in that tube over and over sucks. No idea how someone who smokes could do it.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Gotta get to work. I need to be on the Range for 2 hours a day unitl my tourney on Saturday in Auburn according to my coach. I don't know why I'm ranting about it, but I'm tired. Haha

I just f'ed up my toenail pulling some a$$hat off a kid. Guy ran up and decked him from behind and started wailing on him. Got them separated and this idiot goes back after him. He wont make that mistake again.

I just f'ed up my toenail pulling some a$$hat off a kid. Guy ran up and decked him from behind and started wailing on him. Got them separated and this idiot goes back after him. He wont make that mistake again.

How'd you f your toenail up, did you kick the guy? Lol

I really like you a lot. You're a good dude. Glad you are able to break up stuff like that because you're a big guy. And I appreciate it as the smaller guy who often gets wailed on. :D

I have no clue, I was wearing loafers and my nails are on the longish side, so it probably got twisted up or something.
How'd you f your toenail up, did you kick the guy? Lol

I really like you a lot. You're a good dude. Glad you are able to break up stuff like that because you're a big guy. And I appreciate it as the smaller guy who often gets wailed on. :D

I'm small too. Gotta be scrappy and quick as a small guy. I've never had any issues with people.

It's just the way we do it down here, it's kinda expected, you know? This guy was like 200 lbs, the other kid was a few years younger and might have weighed 90. I just couldn't let that happen. I have no love for the guy who stated it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back