What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Kevin on the Black 3W and congrats to caine357 on the VR Pro Combo's, solid set of irons!

1 Ping pullover, 2 Ping mock t-necks, 1 cutter and buck dry fit polo = 80$. Golfsmith has awesome sales going on right now.

2012-01-18_20-06-04_759.jpg

1 Ping pullover, 2 Ping mock t-necks, 1 cutter and buck dry fit polo = 80$. Golfsmith has awesome sales going on right now.

2012-01-18_20-06-04_759.jpg

I saw you name pop up here and assumed it was going to say......RBZ 3-wood!

I saw you name pop up here and assumed it was going to say......RBZ 3-wood!

Hahaha. I'm high on the Mashie 3 wood right now. Just not sure if the RBZ is what I'm looking for off the deck.

Its going to kill me not being able to get out but its looking like that might be the case though. I'll add some thought as soon as I do though
Well, the Weather is great down here, go ahead and send it down this way and I will tell you how it works out...?

Here are some quick pics of the cart bag... I put it next to my nike SQ tour carry bag, just for a size comparison. ignore the terrible lighting. I will be doing a full review with video and many detailed pictures of this bag, as there is really no info on it on-line anywhere. I pretty much bought this blind, other than knowing that I liked how it looks.

IMG-20120118-00023.jpg

IMG-20120118-00022.jpg

IMG-20120118-00024.jpg

Killer cart bag, Danilo!!

New Crossline Paddle putter grip (because I just put one on my GF's putter and liked it so much better than my current grip) and a bag of tee's. Big spender, the Lama.

it doesn't look much bigger than the SQ, but there are quite a few more pockets, and quite a bit more space.

it doesn't look much bigger than the SQ, but there are quite a few more pockets, and quite a bit more space.

Same bag I'm looking at!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I got me some ndmc reds for my R11's. Oh so sweet, so sweet!

Same bag I'm looking at!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Hopefully my review will help you decide. I will say that I am impressed with the quality of the bag, it's solid. Attention to detail is great with the silver trim on the colors, and there is plenty of space.

I ordered this new cart bag yesterday. I know it's a men's golf bag but I will put a little pink THP towel on the side and a few Daphne's headcovers on my clubs and no one will ever know. Love it! :D

golfbag.jpg

I ordered this new cart bag yesterday. I know it's a men's golf bag but I will put a little pink THP towel on the side and a few Daphne's headcovers on my clubs and no one will ever know. Love it! :D

It's a nice looking bag regardless, KellyBo!

Wtc is that Cleveland Black so hard to find in stiff flex?

They have a heck of a lot of R flex. I think people think the whippy shaft will be less if they go S. I bet there are folks that need reg swinging stiff because they are not informed

Because Blind9 is awesome and so is this club, I picked up this hybrid.

SU1HLTIwMTIwMTE4LTAwMTYyLmpwZw.jpg

blugold, I hope that club hits as good as it looks. That is one sharp Adams stick. Enjoy!

That's a nice looking bag KB.

My Ogio edge bag came in this afternoon. Color me impressed. Glad to have a stand bag again, though I will hate selling my Cleveland staff bag.

My Ogio edge bag came in this afternoon. Color me impressed. Glad to have a stand bag again, though I will hate selling my Cleveland staff bag.

Why sell it? use it for something... I'm sure you have some clubs laying around, stick em in there and keep it in a corner.

Swapped out some B330S for Q-Stars. Gave the golfsmith guy the inquisition about the srixon sl to no avail.

--
tapatalk

I bought a Sun Mountain Micro Cart, an Adidas polo and Oakley hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back