Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLTC has gotten in my head with the dual 3W as well

Hey now, don't steal my thunder. I love the idea, especially with what Cleveland has to offer. Hawk better bring it with that Mashie FW coverage!

Its a good ponder. I am quite liking my setup right now of the Cleveland FL 3W and the Mashie M1, the Mashie FW could take the place of the M1 I think.

I think so too. Id think the Mashie FW might be a bit easier to hit.

I'm pondering not belly putters.

That is a good not ponder. I do not ponder the same thing. I go in Golf Galaxy and I make a point to not roll them.

6 months ago, no one rolled them. No one stocked them. No one talked about them. I have a severe dislike for them.

6 months ago, no one rolled them. No one stocked them. No one talked about them. I have a severe dislike for them.

Same. But I try not to argue about it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Same. But I try not to argue about it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I won't argue either. They work for plenty of people, I'm just not one of them.

I pondered Bettinardi belly putters but have moved to OEM'ing it.

Now I am finalizing the pondering on J40's. Looks like Pro Launch blue will go in all woods/hybrids...still wish I had a spot in the bag for a 2 hybrid or 5 wood but just not looking possible.

I converted one of mine and tried it...boo. I'm too much of a feel putter apparently, it was certainly not good for me. I know people say give it time, but going from 29 putts to 37 is not worth giving it more time IMO haha.

Now I am finalizing the pondering on J40's. Looks like Pro Launch blue will go in all woods/hybrids...still wish I had a spot in the bag for a 2 hybrid or 5 wood but just not looking possible.

Cookie, which PL Blue shaft did you just throw in your driver? The original, the Axis model, or were you able to get the new model?

My putter pondering is effectively over with the arrival of my SeeMore. But if I were to ponder one it would be another milled SeeMore, 36". Love the feel of this thing! I'm surprised that I'm getting the early results I'm getting with the SeeMore after the Ghost Spider belly I rolled. I think the belly taught me to quiet my hands.

I converted one of mine and tried it...boo. I'm too much of a feel putter apparently, it was certainly not good for me. I know people say give it time, but going from 29 putts to 37 is not worth giving it more time IMO haha.

I agree. Phil's the same way buddy. I just find it interesting that they're everywhere now. Goes to show how powerful the Tour really is.

Cookie, which PL Blue shaft did you just throw in your driver? The original, the Axis model, or were you able to get the new model?

Original in 65 regular.

I agree. Phil's the same way buddy. I just find it interesting that they're everywhere now. Goes to show how powerful the Tour really is.

You mean we blindly follow? haha

Yep, whether people want to admit it or not. I bought in and gave it a whirl because of the tour, I'll admit it, but I've worked my ass off to get my feel to where it is with the flatstick, the belly was the polar opposite of my beliefs in putting. It does work great for others though, no doubt about it.

Cookie, I should have pretty pictures for you Monday! Would you like to see them before or after the C-Tapers go in? haha

Im not a fan either, I dont see the point in sticking it in my gut.

Every Golf shop has them lined up, and I think the employees at places like Golfsmith and Edwin Watts are instructed to steer folks toward the belly putters and tell you who games them on the Tour. "Hi there. Putters? We have a ton, did you know Phil Mickelson used one for a week?"

Cookie, I should have pretty pictures for you Monday! Would you like to see them before or after the C-Tapers go in? haha
What shafts did they come with?

Your killing me dude....before please! Sooner the better.

What shafts did they come with?

They'll come in with the 6.0 Flighted PX's, the C-Tapers just fit my sing to well to not go with them though, so much smoother of a feel IMO.

They'll come in with the 6.0 Flighted PX's, the C-Tapers just fit my sing to well to not go with them though, so much smoother of a feel IMO.
So....what are your plans for the PX's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back