Double Duty- The Divot Repair Putter Review Thread

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
Also sent my way for a review is putter called "Double Duty". The Divot Repair Putter has a divot tool coming off the back end so that you can easily repair your divots on the fly without having to hassle with carrying around a divot tool in your pocket. I haven't had a chance to roll any putts with it yet but I like the looks of the face of the putter quite a bit.

52208f9c.jpg

5ab19993.jpg

4ace3fb6.jpg

8ce0a00b.jpg

LOL.......

Wow....that is crazy looking. I have always said performance over looks....but not sure I could get over the looks on this one.

Wow...that putterhead looks like it should be swimming in the deep crevasses of the ocean...not on the end of a putter shaft. I'm somewhat intrigued, but not really feeling it. Wouldn't it be a bit dangerous, as in, it could create more divots/marks on the green if one was careless?

That is very cool of them to get involved and send a putter....but I will pass

a unique product that's for sure. I'd like to see you fix some divots in that -23 degree weather you are having right now hehe

Like One-Tizzel said I think its great they send a putter for testing and for all the people posting in the lower back pain thread this could be a great tool for them.

That is very cool of them to get involved and send a putter....but I will pass

This. I think its GREAT they sent it for review though, only way to get it out there is to put the product into people hands.

I can't wait for people to destroy the greens by using this wrong, dropping it, etc!

Is this the putter in which we discussed it's commercial about a year ago? It should be called "triple duty", as it would also serve as self-defense weapon in any zombie attack.

Wow. Looks like a medieval torture weapon.

Is this the putter in which we discussed it's commercial about a year ago? It should be called "triple duty", as it would also serve as self-defense weapon in any zombie attack.

ROFL...which could happen

LMAO!

I hope it's Right Hand only.

Like One-Tizzel said I think its great they send a putter for testing and for all the people posting in the lower back pain thread this could be a great tool for them.

Honestly; I had a knee issue several years ago that was fine until I had to bend down to pick up my ball or fix a divot. I definitely would have considered this during those days.

I hope they have this in belly length

Like many of you, I too wonder if I'd end up doing more damage to the greens trying to use this thing rather than just using a divot tool or a tee.

ddec, the -23 wind chills are going to make it tough to make a divot on the greens but if I do I know I've got the right tool for the job!

Honestly; I had a knee issue several years ago that was fine until I had to bend down to pick up my ball or fix a divot. I definitely would have considered this during those days.

funny you say this...its funny how you wont have to bend over to fix a divot but you will have to bend over to pick up a ball

If you buy this putter, do you get a free pair of those shoes that JB posted up a few months back. The ones that held a ball marker, divot tool, tees, marker, and everything else?

I immediately thought of Ole Gray when I opened the package. He'd love something like this!

Good thing Tiger Wood's wife didn't grab this thing when she was raging against Tiger or else there would be no comeback to talk about. This thing looks more like a weapon than a putter.

Strange looking. I also thought it could be used as a weapon if needed! hahaha

I wonder how easy it is to fix a pitch mark from 35 inches away. How much control do you have with it? Seems like aim might be a huge issue.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm not digging some of the looks of putters these days! I do like this concept more than than the cargo shoe though. I'd have to wonder about the weighting. Agree with Jarret(t) that is was awesome for them to put the product out there to check out.

Precisely what I thought after my initial post. Throw one of those ball pick me ups on the top of the grip and this really is great for some of those senior golfers at my club.

interesting.....
very "gimmicky" IMO but i'm sure useful to many golfers...

Back