What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching OEM come full circle.

I can't believe you bought one for $77. That's a steal. I also love the 44'' experiment.

Fo' real? That's like the ultimate OEM, two of the same club at the same time.

lol yeah they had two almost mint R9 ST's. Bucky and I were texting about a scramble coming up and he said he wanted one too. Done!

Worn, ponder a new one lol. Ive been looking around the bay too but they all look either real bad or want too much $$$

yeah i thought it was a good deal ive been watching bids for them for a while so i had a good idea what the going rate was on a used one.... i just grabbed a new headcover for $20 shipped so i guess ill look at what new grips i wanna try out.

Gonna head to Golf Galaxy today, need a new putter grip. Realized last night that my grip isn't square at all. Guys at TM put it on like 8* open, at least. Really was screwing with my setup.

I love watching OEM come full circle.

I can't believe you bought one for $77. That's a steal. I also love the 44'' experiment.

lol, yeah Im very curious to get out and hit it. Its funny because I have a couple drivers that I like but none that I love. I like the G20 a lot but not sure that I love it. Maybe I end up loving the R9 ST again or the 44" experiment proves its worth on my next driver.

Big Thanks to OEM Kevin for buying the extra R9 Supertri for me at GG today looks like ill finally be able to use this for some rounds and see how i really like it. every time i have hit it before i loved it.

Very cool, nice going OEM.

yeah i thought it was a good deal ive been watching bids for them for a while so i had a good idea what the going rate was on a used one.... i just grabbed a new headcover for $20 shipped so i guess ill look at what new grips i wanna try out.

Same here dude. Ive been wanting to try out the new Winn Grips so I went with this one:

5dt-dg.png.normal.png

Gonna head to Golf Galaxy today, need a new putter grip. Realized last night that my grip isn't square at all. Guys at TM put it on like 8* open, at least. Really was screwing with my setup.

GG put my putter grip on like that too, I saw it that night when I went to use it on my putting green. Totally messes with your head. Took it right back the next day to have them fix it.

lol, yeah Im very curious to get out and hit it. Its funny because I have a couple drivers that I like but none that I love. I like the G20 a lot but not sure that I love it. Maybe I end up loving the R9 ST again or the 44" experiment proves its worth on my next driver.

I can't wait for you to come back and tell us how awesome this entire setup is, as I have a feeling it will be!

Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe HC's. A Pom for my RBZ Fairway and Skinny Sticks for Heavy Hybrids.

Spoiler

RS_006_SM__77741_zoom.jpg

SK_006__58348_zoom.jpg

I know its not some people style, but I've always wanted a set badly. Plus, it helps get rid of some of the threat of theft with the OEM HC's.

Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe HC's. A Pom for my RBZ Fairway and Skinny Sticks for Heavy Hybrids.

Spoiler

RS_006_SM__77741_zoom.jpg

SK_006__58348_zoom.jpg

I know its not some people style, but I've always wanted a set badly. Plus, it helps get rid of some of the threat of theft with the OEM HC's.
That's cool, but the RBZ has a pretty sweet headcover that comes with it.

That's cool, but the RBZ has a pretty sweet headcover that comes with it.

It does, but it also screams I'm brand new take me. I hardly ever leave my clubs sitting anywhere (only at the turn when I go in to buy a drink usually) but I'm paranoid about that crap.

Plus, the black/white HC's allow me to use any putter HC in my arsenal and not clash. Yes, I'm slightly OCD like that.

It does, but it also screams I'm brand new take me. I hardly ever leave my clubs sitting anywhere (only at the turn when I go in to buy a drink usually) but I'm paranoid about that crap.

Plus, the black/white HC's allow me to use any putter HC in my arsenal and not clash. Yes, I'm slightly OCD like that.
I never leave my clubs unattended. I'm paranoid too. :)

I never leave my clubs unattended. I'm paranoid too. :)

I used to not care, I've got too much invested money wise and sentimentality wise to ever risk it anymore.

Good day for golf stuff. Got my new hat and head cover from THP (albatross discount ftw) and the F11 I snagged on ebay on a whim. :banana:

20120119191140.jpg

I just thought about that putter collection, you had better go generic on those head covers too if you are worried about thieves.

Good day for golf stuff. Got my new hat and head cover from THP (albatross discount ftw) and the F11 I snagged on ebay on a whim. :banana:
That is a pretty nice day there Centre, I know you are stoked.

Nice pick ups Centre. Got to love the Albatross discount.

I just thought about that putter collection, you had better go generic on those head covers too if you are worried about thieves.

Yessir, I've got a plain jane one I play alot. But fortunately there's not a soul around here that knows what the hell a Lajosi is or even a SeeMore really. T.P. Mills though, always generic.

Didn't know you were a fellow lefty! Nice haul.

My j40 wedges came in!

aefc71d4-b576-b7f8.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Didn't know you were a fellow lefty! Nice haul.

Yep, backwards sticks for me. I'm right handed but can only swing a bat or club lefty.

Yessir, I've got a plain jane one I play alot. But fortunately there's not a soul around here that knows what the hell a Lajosi is or even a SeeMore really. T.P. Mills though, always generic.

You had best hope those theives don't ever join THP, they will know more about golf equipment than they thought they ever would. :D

Damn Matty! Those look sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back