The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ that lens. I bet it works but it sure is funny looking.

Are those i-Gloves? Tracy snagged some gloves for Christmas that have i-fingers that work for iPhones LOL but they dont look that dumb.

I might buy that case just so I can put it on at the outing and place my phone in plain site so JB can see it. He will then proceed to go HAM on me. LOL I guarantee it.

LOL @ that lens. I bet it works but it sure is funny looking.

Are those i-Gloves? Tracy snagged some gloves for Christmas that have i-fingers that work for iPhones LOL but they dont look that dumb.
Yep they sure are, a couple pages later I found superman ones!

LOL @ THIS! Daffy duck lights up when you get a call. DOPE!

sku_50522_5.jpg

hope you're at least in Panera lol

lmao....

Damn I might be on that dealextreme site for my entire lunch hour.

Jake. Here it is. A light up STAR case! :alien2:

sku_48990_1.jpg

You guys are finding all the best deals.

Ole Gray might like this one.

sku_70698_1.jpg

hope you're at least in Panera lol

haha nope in the office today, had a Wawa pepper turkey and bacon wrap while browsing this crazy deal site.

I will get the iphone5 asap but I still don't think we'll see another hardware launch in the summer. If apple is smart they would take a look at their numbers and it's easy to see that they make way more money with a fall release.

Otherwise I can't wait to see what this phone has to offer- it is the last product Jobs worked on so it's going to be something very special I'm sure.

I like the sounds of the iPhone 5 rumors. I think the summer release makes sense as a bunch of people got the AT&T iPhone 4 when it came out two years ago and Verzion wasn't an option yet. This release would give all those people the ability to leave AT&T and join Verizon.

I want it. I will OEM this.

We will OEM this.

I like the sounds of the iPhone 5 rumors. I think the summer release makes sense as a bunch of people got the AT&T iPhone 4 when it came out two years ago and Verzion wasn't an option yet. This release would give all those people the ability to leave AT&T and join Verizon.

Dingo! Im already up for an upgrade but Im holding out for the bigger screen.

We will OEM this.

Dingo! Im already up for an upgrade but Im holding out for the bigger screen.
Ditto. I want an iPhone with a Droid X size screen. Give me that, and I no longer need a tablet.

Ditto. I want an iPhone with a Droid X size screen. Give me that, and I no longer need a tablet.

I wont go that far but a 4.3" screen would make me very happy and Id have far less stupid autocorrects FTW

Bring me some summer love Apple. Why wait till fall to make another couple billion.
I agree, I would like to see this phone before I decide on what my future phone is.

I agree, I would like to see this phone before I decide on what my future phone is.

someone is clearly enjoying their iphone experience

until iphone 5 that is
I am very impressed with what the iPhone can do, in fact I got my wife one because it is just so easy to use. I think I might enjoy an android as much, or more, but to be honest my time with the iPhone has been great.

I am very impressed with what the iPhone can do, in fact I got my wife one because it is just so easy to use. I think I might enjoy an android as much, or more, but to be honest my time with the iPhone has been great.

Simple it is but that also doesnt mean its not capable. I think you'd find a lot of annoyances with Android after seeing how well the iPhone works. Not that it isnt without issues. Ive had lots of little things here and there happen but they always seem to go away with an update or reload.

Ease of use and cool factor is without equal too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back