The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a stupid head cold for the last three days or so. I've had enough. I'm ready for it to leave now.

Steel Tappin'

I really can't stand some of the ignorant bilge that spews out of people's mouths sometimes. People will sometimes talk to me and use racial slurs and expect me to agree with them just because I am white. I just want to punch them in the face. It reminds me of when I was a kid and I brought my best friend to church who was Nigerian. Two stupid kids behind me started spilling off this stupid racial garbage. I lost my mind and almost got in a fight right there in church (granted I would have been about 11 at the time).

Why can't people see the value in people and that we are all the same. Two dudes eating Chinese food were spewing about our president. Now, I am not a fan, but not because of his skin tone. It is so ironic that they are enjoying food brought to us by a completely different culture while demeaning another culture. It makes me sick and I was almost shaking mad. I really really wanted to tell them how useless they were has human beings, but there were two of them and one of me and I had already reached my quota of ass kicking for this lifetime.

I really can't stand some of the ignorant bilge that spews out of people's mouths sometimes. People will sometimes talk to me and use racial slurs and expect me to agree with them just because I am white. I just want to punch them in the face. It reminds me of when I was a kid and I brought my best friend to church who was Nigerian. Two stupid kids behind me started spilling off this stupid racial garbage. I lost my mind and almost got in a fight right there in church (granted I would have been about 11 at the time).

Why can't people see the value in people and that we are all the same. Two dudes eating Chinese food were spewing about our president. Now, I am not a fan, but not because of his skin tone. It is so ironic that they are enjoying food brought to us by a completely different culture while demeaning another culture. It makes me sick and I was almost shaking mad. I really really wanted to tell them how useless they were has human beings, but there were two of them and one of me and I had already reached my quota of ass kicking for this lifetime.

How was the Chinese food?

+1 to all of that. If you want to rant about a person because they made a dumb decision, that's one thing. Skin color should have nothing to do with it.

+1 Seth. One of my favorite quotes is MLK's great one, "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Rant: Headaches that last for 9 days are no fun. Glad I have some vicodin to take the edge off...

Just took another vicodin. Heading over to the "HHJJ" thread. :)

It is sliding right through me now. I know what to do if I ever am constipated.

I bet you won't make it an hour.

+1 to all of that. If you want to rant about a person because they made a dumb decision, that's one thing. Skin color should have nothing to do with it.

Absolutely.

+1 Seth. One of my favorite quotes is MLK's great one, "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

That whole speech is amazing.

The MLK speech gives me chills everytime I listen to it. Especially that part.

I heard the speech mixed into a christian song this MLK day. I am going to try to find it.

I beat you won't make it an hour.

Not even close...

I am reminded of your incident at a party that will remain unnamed. That was FUNNY!!!!!

just add it to the list #bathroomdestroyedbyseth

truth! excuse me, where's the house bathroom.??...NOW!

I am reminded of your incident at a party that will remain unnamed. That was FUNNY!!!!!

Black, white, green, red...I dont care for some of what Obama has done but I will say that he is our president. And for that, I support him. I havent agreed with other presidents, but....they are the president of our country, I refuse to talk bad on them.

BTW, that Chinese food was not brought by chinese people.

Black, white, green, red...I dont care for some of what Obama has done but I will say that he is our president. And for that, I support him. I havent agreed with other presidents, but....they are the president of our country, I refuse to talk bad on them.

Dont even say something like that. Next thing we know you are going to say General Tso isnt a real General.

Yeah, I agree in principle, but it is the thought that counts. I have had real Asian food in Asia and it is so much better than the greasy mess we get here.

Yeah, I agree in principle, but it is the thought that counts. I have had real Asian food in Asia and it is so much better than the greasy mess we get here.

The greasy mess is the best for a hangover though.

My rant is any post that is just one HUGE paragraph. Even worse is when it looks like it's going to have a lot of good info or when you see responses saying "great post" or "nice write-up". And I just can't read it because it looks like a block of black.

Hit the "enter" key a couple of times every four or five sentences.

Sorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry Smalls
Sorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry Smalls
Sorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry SmallsSorry

My rant is any post that is just one HUGE paragraph. Even worse is when it looks like it's going to have a lot of good info or when you see responses saying "great post" or "nice write-up". And I just can't read it because it looks like a block of black.

Instant skimmer for me.

I like the sound of - "Coming from North Carolina - SethO aka PottyPuninsher aka YouMightWannaWaitAFewMinutesBro"

BAHAHAHAHAHA WTC just happened?

I hate to admit it, but I could not bring myself to read it. That was an instant, NEXT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back