Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship Thread (Spoilers)

Does anyone know where I can watch this online? I will not have TV back until Thursday. Thanks for the help can't wait to watch another battle of Tiger/Rory.

Is coverage still starting at 4am? Didn't know if they moved it up by chance.

That's what they're sticking too as far as I know. That's what they tweeted a little while back. I wish they would move it back because Tiger tees off at 2:45 EST

That's what they're sticking too as far as I know. That's what they tweeted a little while back. I wish they would move it back because Tiger tees off at 2:45 EST

Same. One of the times EST is no good, haha.

Same. One of the times EST is no good, haha.

Yea but honestly I'd rather have it at 4am (locally) than 1am. I usually get up about 5:30am so getting up a little earlier wouldn't be a problem. But basically pulling an all nighter is a no go for me.

I'm recording Farmers replay & 19th Hole just in case they start early, but nothing yet on GC website.

Boom! Tiger & Rory on pace for 54s! After one hole...

Boom! Tiger & Rory on pace for 54s! After one hole...

Bjorn is looking great right now...6 under after 9...who knows what could happen lol

Tiger is now in the lead. A little surprising, but he has played rock solid so far.

Tiger is now in the lead. A little surprising, but he has played rock solid so far.

Almost took it all by himself too. Close tournament still though anyone can win. How many people do you think will take off work tomorrow to go watch him in person?

Lol, bunches.
Almost took it all by himself too. Close tournament still though anyone can win. How many people do you think will take off work tomorrow to go watch him in person?

8 guys tied for the lead, 4 guys one back? I like this tournament.

2 in the lead now, TW and Lawrie

Paul Lawrie! Guy is playing the golf of his life lately, after taking 11 years off to celebrate winning the Open.

Got to admit it, Tiger's game is really looking good at the moment. I've never seen him play so conservatively and sensibly, and it is working for him. Looks solid out there, not a lot going astray.

You are right Paulo - he is just hitting green after green and the 1 or 2 missed were like a foot off. Strong field there which really does make this an impressive showing.

I want Rory's swing though...

This is shaping up to be a Sunday shoot out

TW 10 under and the outright lead!

I wouldn't mind his swing, but he can keep his sense of style for himself.

LOL.....style is a bit more subjective! I am more of a DJ style fan wise.

LOL.....style is a bit more subjective! I am more of a DJ style fan wise.

I love Fowler :) Tiger's wardrobe is pretty good so far for this tournament...wonder what he might wear tomorrow lol

Tiger's sarcasm is back on his mishits
Lawrie just made the weirdest sound I have ever heard.

I think it might be time for me to get some sleep.

Come on Pete, if Oakley came a calling you would sport the Rory line...lol

Robert Rock! Dude is stealing my style, and my game! Ok, my style. He really is pretty great on the greens.

TW is in full control of his golf ball

Bit of a putt coming for Tiger

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Rory with a stunning approach. He's just having one of those days when he's playing 'quite' well, but needs something to kick him up a gear.

Back