Farmers Insurance Open (Spoilers)

32 for me today. Better than yesterday's 14 lol.

Looks like I had my best round yet, and it's less than the 42 some are disappointed in!

Looks like I had my best round yet, and it's less than the 42 some are disappointed in!

Haha I'm the same Smalls. I thought I had a great day

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

42 seems to be a common number today.
Really, Really, to bad I benched Mahan for DA points, opps....again.
Ill move Hunter back in. Might as well change things. Or I could re-think it a hundred times or so and then flip a coin.
Lost Crane and Mallinger, so no C guys.

Watching the replay of this. Rickie's AMP looks good. I want to hit one.

Ended with 4 players for the weekend. Ames didn't improve his spot and I didn't bench him. Coulda had an extra 16 pts. with Gates. Oh well, Gates is in now. Way to go Sneds.

Come Phil ur killing me... Lol....

I had a 46 today....not too bad....got a couple in the top 10 going for a win...should be a good week...all but 2 of my players made the cut

Skim here...but has anyone seen the pin flags? That is awesome!

Skim here...but has anyone seen the pin flags? That is awesome![/QUOTE

I have not, but I am guessing they are crazy since they could not move them the first 2 days. Commentators yesterday were saying not to be surprised if the winner shoots just 3 or 4 under for the weekend.

Skim here...but has anyone seen the pin flags? That is awesome![/QUOTE

I have not, but I am guessing they are crazy since they could not move them the first 2 days. Commentators yesterday were saying not to be surprised if the winner shoots just 3 or 4 under for the weekend.

I meant the physical flags lol...They are American flags :)

Tough week for Phil. I want to see him play well this year.

If Phil doesn't play well on the West Coast swing, I'm afraid he's in for a long year. It's sad to see him struggle, and ironically, it's with his irons. I've never seen a guy hit so many greenside bunkers.

My fantasy squad blows. Stupid Gary Woodland. I could sub in Rickie Fowler for him but I think I'll ride it out.

Both my C players missed the cut. Losers.

28th out of all yahoo users....crazy run...hope it continues

Troy Kelly just shot a 45 on the back 9. 3 bogeys, double, and a quad on the par 5 18th. Ouch!

Troy Kelly just shot a 45 on the back 9. 3 bogeys, double, and a quad on the par 5 18th. Ouch!

Blech. Sounds like one of my nines. Sucks for him though. Takes him out of any and all small bit of contention that he might have been in.

That Tim Herron is a husky fellow.

Kevin

Nick Watney is annoying me. He needs to make some birdies.

Bubba just got to 3 under which is good for me. Badds is at -1, not bad.

Need for Sneds and Watney to get it together. Sneds jusy bogeyed the par 5 9th to go to 2 over. These guys are not supposed to be bogeying par 5's.

A few bogeys by Blixt and Tringale would be nice right now as well. :D

Uh, WTC is Watney doing!? Get some birdies dude! At least Points and Leishman are under par for the day.

Back