2012 Bettinardi Putters

Im very pleased with the looks. You never really know from pictures online but it's a stunner.

Buck I'll have three putters with me Sunday lol.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Im very pleased with the looks. You never really know from pictures online but it's a stunner.

Buck I'll have three putters with me Sunday lol.

Beast mode from tapatalk

yeah i have 3 in my car already might bring my Betti out too havn't gotten a chance to use that on the course yet.

KMAC, That baby bee is sweet!!! Nice pick up. Let us know how she rolls...

Thanks. I'll put up some non iPhone pics tomorrow with some sun light. I might even put this in play Sunday. Feeling very good with it already. Reminds me a little of the odyssey tour black a bit.

Beast mode from tapatalk

this is music to my ears!

I am headed to the course today with SethO. I can't wait to see his new flat stick in person.

this is music to my ears!

Dude I rolled it all night last night on my fake green and its one of the best feeling milled putters Ive rolled. I actually like the feel much better then the NC putters. Not nearly as hard. Maybe not as soft as the Odyssey Tour Blacks but that was my first thought.

Dude I rolled it all night last night on my fake green and its one of the best feeling milled putters Ive rolled. I actually like the feel much better then the NC putters. Not nearly as hard. Maybe not as soft as the Odyssey Tour Blacks but that was my first thought.

damn man, I am liking my decision even more. I originally picked it because it is one of the best looking putters EVER. But, I thought it would be very similar to the Tour black. Man, I am excited

damn man, I am liking my decision even more. I originally picked it because it is one of the best looking putters EVER. But, I thought it would be very similar to the Tour black. Man, I am excited

Im finally seeing mine in day light today and it is one of the best looking putters Ive ever seen. Just stunning. I think you will find the roll very similar. I just rolled my Tour Black and the Queen B. Id say the Tour Black might be a tad softer but not by much. I think you'll be very happy.

Im finally seeing mine in day light today and it is one of the best looking putters Ive ever seen. Just stunning. I think you will find the roll very similar. I just rolled my Tour Black and the Queen B. Id say the Tour Black might be a tad softer but not by much. I think you'll be very happy.

thats cool bro, thanks for doing that man, i hope you putt well with it.

Took a few pics of the Bettinardi Queen B before it got too dark. Hopefully these do it justice.

Headcover and putter:
Spoiler
DSC00062.jpg

This is not the Queen B stock grip, this one is a midsize:
Spoiler
DSC00067.jpg

Various angles of the face:
Spoiler
DSC00063.jpg

Spoiler
DSC00064.jpg

Spoiler
DSC00065.jpg

Spoiler
DSC00066.jpg

Spoiler
DSC00068.jpg

Spoiler
DSC00069.jpg

Nice pics Kev!! It is a great looking putter that fits my eye very nicely. That face is just perfection.

Oh yeah...and that headcover is SWEET!

Great pics. That thing is spectacular looking.

Sent via Tapatalk

That's awesome Kevin. Sick putter. I really like the Queen Bee putter. Nice one!

Excellent pic's Kevin! Time to join the putter-ho group now methinks LOL

Jman I have a few putters lol. Only the NC is one like this though. I think Im going to roll it in our scramble tomorrow. It rolls that nice already.

Jman I have a few putters lol. Only the NC is one like this though. I think Im going to roll it in our scramble tomorrow. It rolls that nice already.

Its just plain gorgeous, it would have to roll it well. I'm sure the ball shutters with delight each time the Queen-B makes contact...if not, it should.

Yes I have issues.

Loving the Queen B dude! Definitely want one for myself, might have to make a trip to the Studio in Chicago to see if I can get fit for one.

Well I just want to take a minute and discuss my love affair with my 2011 Bettinardi. I have the Studio Stock #7(Half Moon Mallet) and have always liked the looks of it. My problem was that I was always pushing putts with it and couldn't line up my short ones.

Well after working very hard on my putting over the past few months, I've put the Bettinardi back in the bag. My last 2 rounds have been the best putting rounds of my life. Had 25 putts on 12/26 and today went out and rolled 29 putts on greens that were horrid. My aim and touch have been phenomenal. Anything inside of 10 feet I expect to make. The feel off the FIT face is a firm soft if that makes sense. Just a great feel.

Well I just want to take a minute and discuss my love affair with my 2011 Bettinardi. I have the Studio Stock #7(Half Moon Mallet) and have always liked the looks of it. My problem was that I was always pushing putts with it and couldn't line up my short ones.

Well after working very hard on my putting over the past few months, I've put the Bettinardi back in the bag. My last 2 rounds have been the best putting rounds of my life. Had 25 putts on 12/26 and today went out and rolled 29 putts on greens that were horrid. My aim and touch have been phenomenal. Anything inside of 10 feet I expect to make. The feel off the FIT face is a firm soft if that makes sense. Just a great feel.

Chunkyputter those are some nice putting stats dude. Id be real happy with those numbers too.

Dayum Kmac, that is a gorgeous putter. Nice pictures too! What a stunner that is.

Damn good rounds Chunky! The fit face to me has always been a "plush and full" feel. Probably only makes sense to me though haha

Chunkyputter those are some nice putting stats dude. Id be real happy with those numbers too.

Thanks dude. Cant wait to hear how the QB treats you tomorrow. Plus the Razr Fit

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Dayum Kmac, that is a gorgeous putter. Nice pictures too! What a stunner that is.

Thanks dude, took those pictures with my iPad..... LOL

Thanks dude. Cant wait to hear how the QB treats you tomorrow. Plus the Razr Fit

If my putting is anywhere close to your numbers I will be very happy

Damn good rounds Chunky! The fit face to me has always been a "plush and full" feel. Probably only makes sense to me though haha

I love how feel is so different for everyone. However it feels, it is plain awesome

Back