Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship Thread (Spoilers)

Great shot by Rock.

TapAhoy!

Robbie Rock is making Tiger look like me out there. Geez.

Rock can put like nobodies business.

Morning fellas. Rock looks solid so far. But let's not forget he is 34 and only has 1 career win I believe (Italian Open last year). Interesting to see if Tiger still has that ability to post a good score without his best stuff. Should be fun!

Wow tigers distance control is way off today. Flys the green with 108 to pin and Rock in a bit of trouble. Not good.

1/8 GIR. Really not hitting it well at all - yet only 2 back. Should be a good finish.

G-Mac with the ace on 12 - nice!!

Sweet Ace by G-Mac!

TapAhoy!

Robert looks scared, for some reason. Nervous. Watch for some dropped shots in the next few holes.

Hows that for a bold prediction?

Should be good back 9.

TapAhoy!

Don't look now, TW plays not so well on the front but gets it going a bit early on the back and is back to just 1 behind.

Game on.

Actually, I'll go bolder-- Tiger beats Rock by 2.

Transitioning to the big tv in the living room for this finish - haha. Was watching on iPad in bed. Pumped up for this!

This could get crazy.

Definitely no one running away with it. If TW continues to struggle with GIR's down the stretch he will not win this. Appears to be getting a little irked.

That was close to being a real good shot for tiger. Looks like it just barely rolled back into the bunker.

Horrible putt for Tiger. Didn't even hit the hole from 8 feet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad bogey there.

Obviously I don't guarantee my predictions.

Wow. Terrible.

Ruh roh....getting pissed now. Dropping the g-damnit loudly on camera. That was a pretty bad shot though....

Tiger is going to fall back from here. Seems like he has no control of his irons.

Lucky to finish 2nd

Watching this on my laptop at the airport waiting for our flight to arrive. Argh!!!! That's frustrating.

Haha as I say that he holes it!

Back