The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMex's the facebook updates next week will all be coming from that gym, LOL

TMex's the facebook updates next week will all be coming from that gym, LOL

Ha, a bunch of WTC....at the gym again.

So Mohamed El-Erian is coming to speak at my school Monday. I heard he's a pretty big player in global finance. :D I'm really excited.

Tmex once crop dusted the gym just cause he wanted to.

Had an awesome day on the slopes today. I was flying.

However, I've hit a conundrum of sorts. So, remember that I'm growing a beard despite the wishes of my girlfriend? Well, I found out skiing today that apparently my beard makes me a doppelgänger for Tim Tebow. I actually took pictures with a group of people. It was a tragedy.

What do I do?? Keep the beard and suffer the Tebow comparisons or shave it and surrender to my girlfriend??

Steel Tappin'

However, I've hit a conundrum of sorts. So, remember that I'm growing a beard despite the wishes of my girlfriend? Well, I found out skiing today that apparently my beard makes me a doppelgänger for Tim Tebow. I actually took pictures with a group of people. It was a tragedy.

What do I do?? Keep the beard and suffer the Tebow comparisons or shave it and surrender to my girlfriend??

Steel Tappin'

Be like Tebow. Use it to your advantage. Or something like that.

Steel Tappin'

Need proof to make a good decision. Pics please.

I'll provide pics when I get home. Taking pictures and tappin' while driving can't be safe, haha.

Steel Tappin'

After several days worth of deliberation, I have decided not to go on the PCB trip. I can't guarantee that I won't get in trouble by being around when people are drinking while down there, and I can't risk anything that would jeopardize my scholarship. I will use the money to do something special golf related with my best friend, then I will put part aside for a golf membership and the rest into a laptop fund.

Smart move, Jacob.

After several days worth of deliberation, I have decided not to go on the PCB trip. I can't guarantee that I won't get in trouble by being around when people are drinking while down there, and I can't risk anything that would jeopardize my scholarship. I will use the money to do something special golf related with my best friend, then I will put part aside for a golf membership and the rest into a laptop fund.

I think that's an excellent decision Jacob.

I'll provide pics when I get home. Taking pictures and tappin' while driving can't be safe, haha.

Steel Tappin'

I hope you did the Tebow on your way down the slope! :p

Taptaptap!

Local CL ad has all of this for $1,000. I could not play any of the X shafts but seems like a heck of a deal.

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport - used 1 round of golf --flawless condition, also 3 extra headcovers(not retail, from cameron studio) on top of the original studio select headcover - 34"
Taylor Made Burner Superfast TP (white) - diamana Fubuki shaft - X Flex - 5 rounds, perfect condition
Bridgestone J40 Dual Pocket forged irons 3-W, with KBS Tour X shafts - used only 1 round of golf, brand new really...
Ping I-15 3 wood, with Diamana white board shaft, X flex - perfect condition
Sun Mountain Swift-X golf bag, used 5 rounds, perfect condition
2 dozen new ProV1X golf balls
New Yes Anne Putter, never played with, 34"
Golfsmith $185 gift card.

Wow, that is an incredible deal. Whoever gets that will love it for sure.

I hope you did the Tebow on your way down the slope! :p

Taptaptap!

I was a good sport and Tebow'd (or is it Tebowed?) for them.

Steel Tappin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back